Thirty-One

"Tomorrow will be your graduation." The teacher announced. "Are you all excited?"

Cheers were heard all over the classroom.

"Yeah!"

"I'm finally leaving this place!"

"Hell yee boii!" You shouted.

Everyone ignored your comment, already used to you.

"I need everyone who is actually going to graduate to make a line here, you'll be handed the schedules for tomorrows and some events that will take place as well."

You stood up and placed yourself in line like everyone else. When it was your turn, the teacher narrowed her eyes at you.

"Are you graduating?" She asked.

"Uh... yeah." You said and tried to grab the paper from her hands but she reacted quickly and moved it away from you.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am, for God's sake! I passed every single boring exam, I worked hard, and I get this!" You looked into her eyes. "This is discrimination."

"Discrimination? Against who?" Your teacher laughed, clearly enjoying the situation.

"Against DBP people."

"DBP?"

"Dumb But Passing, duh." You rolled your eyes.

She handed you the paper, understanding that you are indeed dumb but passing.

You grabbed the papers and walked back to your desk. This might be the last day you sit on this same desk.

"I'm hungry." Someone from behind you said.

You sighed. "Me and you buddy, me and you." You patted your growling stomach, waiting for your lunch hour.

| GRADUATION DAY |

"Hurry!" Jimin knocked on your door. "I don't want to be late!" He whined.

"Can't you just wait downstairs like any normal person would?" You shouted.

"You would do the same! Don't act as if you would do that!"

"I never said I was normal!"

"Good, at least you know you're not!"

"Just go wait over there!" You impatiently shouted.

You heard him leave and continued to put your dress on.

You were struggling to put it on.

"It-" Pull. "Doesn't-" Pull. "Want-" Another pull. "To-" Yup, another one. "Go-" And another one. "Up- Oh wait, it's up."

You smiled victoriously and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Got to look good leaving hell." You said, waving goodbye to the mirror as if it was school.

Updated a/n: pictures of the dress and make up were posted here but due to negative comments I decided to delete and leave it entirely up to you. enjoy

"I need to lose weight, the dress almost didn't fit." You looked down at your stomach. "Sorry buddy, no more pizza or burgers."

You faked cry, but stopped realizing how stupid you might look.

You put your heels on and walked downstairs.

"Jimin!" You shouted. "Where are you, midget?!"

"Yah! Who are you calling midge- Woah, you really change when you actually shower." He said.

You tsk and roll your eyes. "Can we just leave before our parents come and try to act like photographe-"

"Oh, God! Look at you Y/N! And my little Jimin, you look so handsome!" Your mother said. "Honey, take some pictures! Jimin! Y/N! Look over here and smile!"

You took several pictures until they finally let you go.

"I'm tired." You whined.

"You've literally done nothing." Jimin said as he began to enter the expressway.

"Uh, yeah I have. I fake smiled too much." You sighed.

"Mom won't appreciate that."

"I'm kidding. Only on the last two because you were stepping on my foot."

Jimin scoffed.

"Why are you so quiet? You're scaring me." You said.

"I just can't believe we're done with high school. I'm scared of the future, of what will happen once you decide to live somewhere else." Jimin sighed. "We've always been together and I know you have Jungkook now, but I have no one. I don't want to be alone, even if that sounded selfish, I still don't."

"Jimin.." You started. "You're pathetic." You snorted.

"Yah! I'm actually opening up to you!"

You laughed. "I know, I know, sorry. Listen to me Jimin, even if I get married, even if I move to country, heck, even if I move to another planet... I'll always be in contact with you. No one will replace you, no one can replace who you are to me. And I'm pretty sure if something bad happens, I'll come crying to you like the cry baby I am."

Jimin laughed and you did too.

"I'm quite reliev-" He couldn't end his sentence as another car crashed with yours.

Your screams were the only thing that Jimin heard as the car flipped and flipped, but what scared him most was that you stopped screaming.

He turned to you and saw you unconscious, and you were the last thing he saw before he went unconscious as well.