Thirty-Three

You opened your eyes and tried to stand up which frightened your parents and the doctor.

They looked at you in shock and all you could do was look back at then with the same expression.

You were finally awake. You can finally move, see and talk.

Your senses weren't limited anymore.

"Y-Y/N?" Your father started.

You just stared at him blankly and nodded once at him. Even if you weren't sure what that mean, but you always saw people in movies do it.

"I'll go b-bring a n-nurse.."

"Call Jimin." Was all you said and your parents complied.

Moments later Jimin came into the room with tears still on his face. "Damn he still crying about it?"You thought.

He looked up and you extended your arms offering him a hug. He ran to you and hugged you tightly.

You rocked him back and forth which was truly uncomfortable, it was making your back hurt.

"Y-Y/N..."

"Shh... it's not your fault." He looked at you and you smiled. "We will always be together, you dumbass."

You extended out your pinky. "Forever." He took your pinky into his, promising as well.

"I thought you were never waking up..."

"I was always listening, Jimin. Which reminds me..." You looked over to your parents who were avoiding your gaze. "They almost killed me."

"What? Why?"

"I'll tell you later, Jiminie. Where's Jungkook?"

"Waiting room."

"Did you tell him I woke up?"

He shook his head.

"Great. Don't." I smiled.

"What?" He shook his head. "Don't be like that."

"Tell him to come in. Everyone else, out. Tell the doctors to wait if they come, shit, he almost killed me that's the least I deserve."

"Okay, okay."

He exited the room with your parents.

You grabbed Jimin's phone to see your reflection forgetting that you've been in bed for about three months.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Short chapter since I didn't want y'all to starve :v