Eleven

After weeks at the hospital, Jungkook would now be home and returning to school. You had given him some of the school work so he wasn't behind.

You were worried that bullies will again try to get to him. Jungkook was fragile and already broken—that could only worsen his situation.

While walking in the hallway towards your class, Taehyung suddenly stepped in front of you.

"Hi, Y/N!" He greeted cheerfully, before you even had the chance to open your mouth to greet him back, he spoke. " Suga hyung will have a party at his place. He's so cool!"

"Okay.... and?" You asked confused, his expression then changed to a sad one.

"He didn't invite me." He pouted. "Can you ask him to invite me? He always listens to you!"

"That's only because I talk back and I'm a girl. You go ask him, i'm sure he'll invite you."

"No!" He stomped his foot on the floor like a child and pouted. "Please, ask him! Please! Please! Please! Ple-"

"Alright, shut up!" You cut him off and grabbed his wrist heading towards Yoongi.

You didn't actually use honorifics with him because to you he was just a kitty with a big mouth.

You dragged Tae with you almost throwing him at Yoongi.

"Invite him to your party."

"Noona!" Tae gasped. "This is betrayal!"

-

"Mom!" Jungkook gasped. "This is betrayal!"

"Oh, come on, honey." She giggled.

"You said I'd have to go tomorrow, not today!" Jungkook whined.

"Oh, don't play dumb Jungkook! I know you want to see this Y/N of yours!" She teased.

"She's not mine... yet." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"What was that, honey?" His mother asked acting as if she didn't hear what he said.

"Nothing." He said as he sank of the passenger seat of his mother's car.

"Fine, tell you what, you won't go to school today, but we'll go to the mall to buy you new clothes. Okay?"

-

"Fine! You can go to my party, but only if Y/N comes too." Yoongi said.

"What?! Nah-uh. There's no way i'm going." You said. "I have tests to study for."

"Oh, come on." Yoongi said. "Either you go babysit this toddler at my party," He pointed at Taehyung. "or he doesn't go and whines to you all day."

"Please, noona!" Tae whined hugging your arm looking up to you, jumping and pulling your arm in the process. "Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Pl-"

"Fine! Whatever!"

-

"Fine! Whatever!" Jungkook finally gave in to his mother's suggestions of clothing. She insisted he had to change his image. She knew Jungkook liked Y/N, and she was all for it.

The idea of her son finally having a girlfriend danced around her mind for a long time and it can finally become reality.

She was excited. She knew Jungkook wanted to change and all this attitude opposing the idea of a change of image was all an act.

She was the only person who Jungkook didn't stutter with. Jungkook was now willing to open up to Y/N about him in general. He was willing to give her everything he could. He didn't know if it was love, but all he wanted was to be with her.

He wanted to change for her. He felt weak around her but she gave him strength. Weird isn't? How one person can give you two opposite feelings.

Jungkook wanted to protect her. Not the other way around. He wanted to be a man to her, not a shy little baby. He wanted to be the person she could rely on without any doubts.

Jungkook looked at the mirror once he was done changing clothes. He looked different. A good different. His new haircut and clothes gave him a different aura. Did he really change now? Is this who he was now?

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━