Twenty

You and Jungkook held hands as you walked around the mall. He swings your hands back and forth, a little too much, cause your body to sway as well.

"Yah!" You slapped his arm, but a smile on your face.

"Yah!" He mocked you and you stuck out your tongue at him. "What should we do today, princess?" He looked at you intensely as you thought throughly about what to do.

"I think we should go to an amusement park." You said still thinking to see if something else popped up in mind.

"Sure." He said and again he swings your hands, causing you to sway as well.

"Stop!" You laughed and he did too.

Days like these were the reason while you smiled dumbly during class. You were thankful for him, for all of him. The fact that he told you something not everyone is supposed to know, made you feel like someone important to you. And he was to you as well, and will always be even if things go wrong.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"Jungkook, just stop." You sighed with your arm on the stand supporting your head.

"No," he threw one more. "I never lose. I'm not starting now."

Jungkook made up his mind to win you a giant teddy bear by winning one of those games where you throw a ring to a bunch of bottles and it's supposed to stay in one.

But of course, it didn't.

So now he won't leave until he wins. He already spent more than $20 in this game.

You've had enough. You pushed Jungkook out of the way and got the rings out of his hand.

"Y/N, what ar-"

You threw the rings wherever they might've stay.

But they didn't.

And it wasn't like you expected to win.

"There." You sighed. "You didn't lose, I did, let's go home." You grabbed his hand and walked to the parking lot.

When both of you got inside he sighed.

"It wasn't you. The game was made like that to just take money away."

He nodded and started the engine. He casually grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers together. It was always like this, and if it wasn't you'd probably be a whining mess.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Jungkook decided to stay over at your home. Your parents were abroad and it looked like Jimin wasn't home either. You'd question him later, that's for sure. He never went out without telling you and viceversa.

"I'm going to go change." Jungkook said.

"Okay, I'll make some popcorn to watch some movies." He kissed your cheek and left.

You turned around and waited for the popcorn to be ready, when you felt a pair of arms embracing you.

It wasn't Jungkook. You were sure of that, the feeling was familiar yet unfamiliar.

"J-Jungkook?" You managed to choke out. You were terrified.

"Wrong, babygirl. Why'd you run away from daddy? Daddy has to punish you now."

Your eyes widen and your breath shortened. Your vision became blurry as tears started forming.

You turned around still in his embrace to see his face. And you did, the chills that ran through your spine reminded you of all those times he caused them. Of all the days he'd mentally and sometimes physically hurt you.

"G-Get aw-away f-from m-me!" You pushed against him but it was of no use. He stood there unfazed by your actions and with a smirk on his face.

"JUNGK-" You screamed but he was quick to put a hand over your mouth.

"Wrong move, love." He stared into your eyes. "I came back to you, babygirl. Because I love you, and you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, right?"

You shook your head and that's when you realized that you were back under his spell. He now owned you once again. He had his ways of controlling you somehow, and now he did it once again.

All hatred and disgust you felt for him: gone.

Any thought of Jungkook: gone.

You now stared lovely into his eyes, signaling him that you were now once again trapped in his lies. He loved you, he really did. But not in a healthy way.

He slowly removed his hand from your mouth as you stared at him. He looked at your eyes then your lips, as you did the same.

"Seojoon, I-"

He put his index finger on your lips, "Shh, love. Not now." He removed his finger and crashed his lips on yours. Your lips moved in sync with his.

And as you were kissing another man, Jungkook walked in and his heart broke into a million pieces.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━