His Favorite Song

Ponyboy: Teenager in Love By Dion and The Belmonts.

If Ponyboy falls in love with a girl he begins to think negative thoughts like telling himself he is not good enough for her or that she will leave him for someone better so he relates to this song a lot.

Darry: Dream Lover By Bobby Darin

Like Ponyboy, Darry worries about falling in love and really thinks girls won't date him for his busy work schedule or the responsibilities he has taking care of his younger brothers.

Sodapop: Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison

Girls all around Tulsa stop to see Sodapop walk by when they get the chance so Sodapop just let's out a chuckle when he hears this song because he thinks of himself as a Pretty Man(Boy).

Twobit: Original Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme Song

Twobit grew up watch the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so he can't help but smile when he hears this song on T.V.

Steve: Real Wild Child By Jerry Lee Lewis

During drag races Steve turns up the volume when he hears this song on the radio to give him the touch of adrenaline he needs to win the race.

Dallas: Jailhouse Rock By Elvis Presley

Dally has been in the cooler so many times he considers it as a second home apart from buck's so he really likes this song because it makes him think of jail as a party he goes to every now and then.

Johnny: Angel Baby By Rosie and The Originals

When Johnny hears this song he forgets about every problem in his life and it helps him realize what he has in life like the gang not what he doesn't like a loving family.