Dallas Imagine

(Requested by lilly--isabella on Instagram)

Dally's POV: I was walking to the Curtis's house to see if the guys wanted to catch a movie or something but there was somebody else I wanted to take, Y/N (Your Name). Y/N was one of the prettiest girls in town and I always wanted to take her out on a date but I never got the chance since she was always with her best friend Y/B/F/B (Your best friends name) like right now she was alone outside the Curtis's with him,so,  the guys were probably inside, Y/N noticed me as I got closer so she said hi to me but I didn't say it back since Y/B/F/N said too "Hi, Dallas" he said but I just kept quiet and nodded my head and walked past them, I went inside where I saw, Steve, Sodapop and twobit watching T.V, Ponyboy and Johnny reading a book at the table, but Darry wasn't there,so, I guessed he was probably working, "Hi Dally" They  all said as I sat down on Darry's armchair to watch T.V.  I heard the door close quietly and quickly knew it was Y/N since she didn't like to slam doors a lot like the rest of us, "Sorry I took so long talking to Y/B/F/N, are you guys ready?" She asked, "Where are you guys goin'?" I cut in, "We are going to see this new elvis movie that came out at the nightly double, Do you want to come with us? She replied getting her jacket, "Might as well" I said getting up.

Y/N's POV: I arrived at the nightly double with the boys just as the movie started ,so, we payed for our tickets and went in to sit in a empty row in the middle, I didn't have alot of money after we bought the tickets but I had enough to buy some snacks to watch the movie, "Do you guys want anything from the sanck bar? I asked, They all agree on wanting a drink so I got up and started walking to the line of people waiting to get their food, "Do you want me to give you some extra cash for popcorn? I heard Dallas ask behind me, "Oh, no it's fine." I responded turning around to look at him, "Come on, here I have a five in my pocket." He said as he digged through his pocket to find it and give it to me, "Thanks" I said, "No problem, kid.", We reach the front of the line and ordered our food to start walking back to our seats.

Y/N's POV: So, you and that Y/B/F/N guy are a thing now?", Dallas asked as we walked to our seats, "Of course not, were just really good friends." I replied.

Dallas's POV: I couldn't believe what she said, I all this time I've wanting to take her out on a date but I never did since I always saw how happy she was with Y/B/F/N, but now was my chance, "So you wouldn't mind if I took you out somewhere?" I asked her, "No, I'd love to go?" She answered before sitting down in her seat as we reached the guys, leaving me shocked at her answer as I sat down after her, I felt happiness go through me like it never did before, my biggest wish had come true that day.