How you met: Part 6

Dallas: You were at the store buying some snacks for your neighbor's 4 year old son Aaron who you were babysitting for the day which really didn't bother you. When you picked a couple of drinks, candy, and chips you went to the register and payed for your things "Thank You" you said to the clerk, "You're welcome miss" He responded giving you your things in a bag, You then exited the store to find three boys standing by the door, You only recognized your friend Ponyboy Curtis from school and his best friend Johnny but you didn't recognize the tall boy standing next to them, "Hi guys" you greeted them, "Hi Y/N" Pony and Johnny replied, "who's this?" "Oh, this is our buddy Da--" Pony was cut off by the strange boy, "Winston, Dallas Winston but you doll can call me Dally." He said responding for himself. "Well Dally nice to meet you I'm Y/N." You replied "Nice name for a pretty girl." He said with a smirk making you blush. "What's all that stuff for Y/N?" Ponyboy cut in, "Oh, it's for Aaron a little boy I'm babysitting." You told him "You babysit little kids?" Dally asked, "Yeah, its really fun to play games with them outside like baseball or if they are girls and they don't like sports I play barbies with them." You said making dallas make a disgusted face "I don't like little kids, I don't like em, I just don't." "You shouldn't say that you were a little kid to you know." You said while Dally stayed quite. "Well I've got to go pick up Aaron any minute from school, Bye guys." You said walking towards the school Aaron was in. "Bye" They replied except for dallas who stayed silent. 'This girl is a whole lot different from me but then again I always thought opposites attract.' He thought while you walked away from the group of boys.

' He thought while you walked away from the group of boys