Dallas Imagine

Dally and you had a date one night but as you already knew Dallas wasn't the one to like going on dates or showing affection,So, you guessed he wouldn't show up as usual but you got ready any way as you put on the best dress and shoes you owned, and started doing your makeup. You waited for hours hoping you would hear Dallas knocking on your door but no it was already 8:45pm and he still hadn't showed up, you were fuming from anger, You were used to being stood up by Dallas but today was speacial, it was your one year anniversary together which only made you angrier to the point where you got out of your house and started walking to the place you knew for sure Dallas was at, Buck's, You opened the door to the noisy bar and walked in, You started searching for Dallas everywhere untill you found him playing cards with some of his friends, you stomped your way towards him as your heels made loud noices as you walked angrily but the loud music coverd it them up, "Dallas Tucker Winston!" You yelled at you boyfriend angrily making Dallas and his friends jump and look at you with suprised looks on their faces, "Where have you been, I've been waiting for you for hours." You told him with a loud angry tone, "Calm down Y/N, I was just playing some cards with the guys." Dallas said getting up from his chair while putting his cards down, "Do you even know what day it is?" You asked him with the same tone in your voice, "Uh, Friday?" "No Dal, It's Saturday our anniversary night." You said almost in tears but the rage you were feeling kept you from letting a tear slip, "Oh god, Y/N I forgot but maybe we can go out some other time." Dallas said trying not to sound soft around his friends, "No, we can't today is our anniversary not 'some other time'. " You said mocking him, "Well I don't know what to say." Dallas said as he tried to give you a kiss like he always would but you avoided him, "Well I do, Goodbye Winston." You said grabbing a glass of beer on the table and splashing it all on Dallas to then start running out of the bar leaving him feeling shocked at what just happened, "So, I guess you guys are not going on that date anymore?" One of Dallas's friends asked him, "She'll go" Dally replied back after he sat back down like nothing happened.

" You said grabbing a glass of beer on the table and splashing it all on Dallas to then start running out of the bar leaving him feeling shocked at what just happened, "So, I guess you guys are not going on that date anymore?" One of Dallas's frie...