just a dream

Darry's POV: I was exhausted. I had just worked 9 hours on this house over on the west side of town and even though it was already 10pm I finally made it home. I walked over to a near by chair in the living room and sat down. I almost fell asleep when I heard a scream coming from Y/N's room. I ran into her room and saw that she was screaming in her sleep.
           "Y/N, wake up" I said as I shook her shoulder.
            "No!" She screamed once more as she sat up on her bed. After hearing all the ruckus Soda and Pony ran into the room as I tried to calm our sister down.
            "What's going on?" They asked tiredly.
           "Nothing Y/N was just having a nightmare" I replied.
           "I saw them" Y/N said as tears started running down her cheeks. We knew what she was talking about. Our home hadn't been the same after the accident. I took over all the work and took care of my family at the same time but I had to, for them.
            "It's ok sis" Soda said hugging her as he sat down beside her while Pony sat on the floor in front of her and held her hand. I crouched down and hugged them.
          "It'll all be alright." I assured them.
              "Promise?" They asked.
              "Promise."
        I sat on the floor as they all fell asleep on their spots. I carried Pony and soda back to their room and went back to see Y/N sound asleep. Taking care of them always made my day's work worth it.