daydreaming ☀️

Soda's POV: "Oh will you guys cut it out already?" I asked jokingly as I tried to clean up the house before Mom and Dad got home from picking Darry up from school, Pony and Y/N were not making it easy as they chased each other around. I finished up just in time as I heard the front door open from the kitchen.
        "Darry these guys wouldn't stop fooling around all day.." I couldn't finish my sentence as I saw Darry walk in alone...
           "Where are Mom and Dad?" I questioned as Darry sat down with the most saddened expression I had ever seen.
           "They're not here" he replied sadly looking down as Y/N and Pony walked in.
            "Dar dar!" Pony exclaimed as he and Y/N ran up and hugged him while Darry only gave them a small smile.
              "Did they go to the store?" I asked him as I wondered what was wrong with him.
               "No" he responded as he shook his head. I was getting worried. Darry never got this sad for anything he mostly got upset but not like this.
          "Well where are they?"
         "They're gone" Darry said as tears started to run down his face.
            "What do you mean they're gone?!" I said as I got up while pony and Y/N faces became puzzled.
         "Dar dar where's daddy?" Pony asked
          "and mommy?" Y/N followed
             "Heaven" Darry replied as he started crying.
        "No they can't be" I said crying over my words. I couldn't take it so I ran to my room but Y/N ran up to me and hugged me.
       "It's okay soda" She said as she cried.
           "Just leave me alone" I said pushing her away not thinking straight as I ran to our room and slammed the door. How could they be gone!? I asked myself as I cried on my pillow. After a couple minutes I heard Y/N asking me to open the door.
        "Go away!" I argued as I continued crying.

Y/N's POV: "Come sit down" Darry suggested as he held a crying pony in his arms on the couch. I walked to sit down after I tried to get soda to come out and talk to us. I couldn't help but get even more upset as I realized we couldn't always be there for each other. I rested my head on Darry's shoulder and kept thinking about how sad soda must have been feeling too. Hours past as I lied there next to my two brothers with nonstop tears on my face. I heard someone walk up to me.
         "Y/N you awake?"
         "No I'm dreaming" I said as Soda got on the couch to lay down with us.
           "I'm sorry"
          "It's ok I was sad too" I gave soda a hug as I felt Pony hug me too. We sat there as he held each other in an embrace.
              "What are you guys still doing up anyways?" I said braking the silence.
               "I'm thirsty pony said as Soda sighed as he got up to get pony his drink.
        "I couldn't fall asleep but I now know why" he said as he walked to the kitchen as I stayed with Pony.