How you met: Part 3

Sodapop: You had just moved into Tulsa with your Mom and your brother, so, you were stuck moving  boxes from your car into your new house.

You only had a few more boxes so you were now beginning to imagine how your room was going to look like and how you were going to decorate it with all your car memorbilia your Dad had given you like tools and old car signs before he was drafted in...

You only had a few more boxes so you were now beginning to imagine how your room was going to look like and how you were going to decorate it with all your car memorbilia your Dad had given you like tools and old car signs before he was drafted in the Army a few years ago. You were deep in your thoughts when suddenly you heard a boy's voice behind you "Do you need some help with that." you turned around to see who stopped your train of thought to only come across with the most handsome guy you have ever seen, "What? Oh, um sure." You stuttered trying not to sound weird, "Thanks, I'm Y/N" "Sodapop, and no problem it's the least I can do for such a beautiful girl." he replied causing you to blush, "You new here?" "Yeah I just move in with my mom and brother." You responded, "Well uh it looks like you have a lot of car stuff ,so, Why don't you come over to my house next door sometime so I can teach more about cars." He said placing the boxes on your front porch, "Thanks, my Dad actually owned a gas station back where we used to live and he alway teached me and my brother how to fix anything with weels." You said letting out a sigh. "No kidding, I actually work at a gas station my self with my buddy steve it's called the DX, You can also visit me there if youd like.", he suggested, "I would love to, Sodapop Thank you for everything." You told him smiling, "You're welcome." He replied with his own smile that made you melt just by seeing it. "Well, thanks again Sodapop see you later." You told him before taking the boxes into your new house. "See ya" he replied. 'I have the most beautiful girl as my neighbor.' He thought, Watching you walk into your home.

' He thought, Watching you walk into your home