Sodapop Imagine

Sodapop Curtis, the boy all the girls in Tulsa drool over and your best friend, had found his way into your heart, making a love that you didn't realize was not one sided untill one night. You were walking back home form your shift as a waitress at the Dairy Queen Dinner late at night when you suddenly noticed a figure of a person sitting alone by the park so you began to slowy approach it to then start to realize it was none other than Sodapop Curtis, "Sodapop?" You asked making him look up, "Y/N" He said as he looked up at you,

 You were walking back home form your shift as a waitress at the Dairy Queen Dinner late at night when you suddenly noticed a figure of a person sitting alone by the park so you began to slowy approach it to then start to realize it was none other...

"What are you doing here, Soda?" You added, "Nothing I just wanted to take a walk clear my mind." He replied with a small smile, "But it's late won't Darry worry about you?" You asked as you kneeled down beside him, "Not really, I told him I was just going to walk around the neighborhood." He responded, "Oh, well I've gotta go by parents will skin me if I don't get home early, night Soda." You said getting up only to have Sodapop hold back your hand, "Wait Y/N, can I tell you something." "Sure, but I've gotta go in a few minutes." You told him as you sat down, "Don't worry this won't take long." he said as he let out a sigh, "Well, here it goes, I'm not here because I wasn't taking a walk around the neighborhood to clear my mind, I'm here because I was waiting for you to tell you something." He said looking down avoiding eye contact, "What is it, soda?, What's wrong?" You asked concerned, "I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate you always being there for whenever I needed you and really understanding me for who I am not like other girls who are only around me for my looks, which is why it's so difficult for me to say this--", he paused to look at you, "I like you as -- more than friends." He confessed, "I know you won't feel the same way but I just wanted to take it off my chest." He said as resumed his earlier  position looking down, "Are you crazy Sodapop?" You asked making look up in confusion to your reaction, "Of course, I feel the same way, Soda, you are the nicest and most remarkable human being I've ever met in my entire life." You admitted making soda smile one of the brightest smiles you'd had ever seen him make, "You really mean that?" He asked you, "I do Soda" You replied, "So, does that mean were officially a couple?" He asked with a smirk, "I guess it does." You answered smiling while pulling him in for a kiss.