What he gave you for your birthday

Ponyboy: An Elvis Presley record.

"Darry saw it in the in his old stuff from school and said I can keep it so figured we could hear it while we are studying together or whenever you're having a bad day you can hear it to cheer you up." Pony told you, "Thanks Ponyboy, I really do love it."

Darry: A heart shaped boxed with roses,

and a note on the side "Sorry I'm not there to whish you a happy birthday when you woke up but I just wanted to let you know I've planned something special for tonight." It read, You smiled as you realized how romantic he can be.

Sodapop: A promise ring.

"I know were still you but I already know I want to grow old with you." He said sliding the ring on your hand as you did the same to him with his ring, "Forever" He said, "Forever" You repeated after him.

Twobit: Matching Mickey and Minnie dolls.

"I wanted to get something that can give us comany when were not together." Twobit said as you gave him hug, "Oh,Mickey." You said as you gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Steve: A heart shaped chocolate cake.

"Darry helped me make it especially for you." Steve said staring at the cake, "You can get a piece, Steve." "Don't worry I'll just get a small piece." He said cutting off almost half of the cake making you laugh and playfuly put frosting on his nose to have him do the same.

Dallas: His leather jacket.

"Just take good care of it." Dallas told you handing you his jacket, "Wow, You are such a romantic." You said sarcastically, "Oh, come on doll you know you love me." Dallas said helping you put on the jacket, "How do I look?" You asked him, "Tough" He responded making you smile.

Johnny: His old Teddy Bear.

"Are you sure you don't want him anymore, Johnny?" "Yeah, I'm sure besides I want to be tough and he doesn't really scream 'Tough' to me." He said referring to the teddy bear, "Well alright Johnny but just don't forget who you really are" Johnnycakes, and thank you for trusting me with him." You told him as gave gave him a kiss on the cheek making him blush as you admired your gift.