How you met: Part 5

Steve: You were walking back from school with your friend F/N untill she stopped to look at something or someone, "Look over there Y/N it's Sodapop Curtis and Steve Randle the cutest boys in all of Tulsa." "So?" "So, Let's go talk to them." She told you while walking towards them, You followed her untill you were a few feet away from the boys, "Hi I'm F/N and this is my friend Y/N." She greeted, "Hi girls I'm Sodapop." One of them responded, "Steve." The other added. , Your friend started talking with Sodapop while you began to talk to Steve, "Soda, usually gets all the attention." He said, "Well he doesn't have mine." You replied as a smile began to appear on Steve' lips. You and F/N talked with the boys for quite a while untill your friend remembered you guys had to go finish some homework you had to do, "Well we better go, Bye boys." F/N said before walking away, "Bye" Sodapop responded, "It was nice talking to you Steve, here's my number if you would like to continue our chat." You said taking out a piece of paper and pen fron your backpack  to write your number. Once you finished writing your number you gave Steve the piece of paper you put your pen back in your backpack  and said bye to the boys before turning around to try catching up with F/N, "Bye" You heard both of them call out to you, "I thought you were only good with cars Steve." Sodapop commented, "Shut your trap Soda at least I got her number, You didn't even get F/N's number." Steve responded as he rolled his eyes at Sodapop's comment as both boys watched you and your friend walk away from them. 'She is more beautiful than the sound of a running motor.' Steve thought as he saw you turn the corner of the sidewalk.