How you met: Part: 2

Darry: You lived withe your mom and dad in the poor side of Tulsa so you really didn't have enough money to fix things like your leaking roof. Your dad tried to fix it but it was no use you guys need a professional roofer. While your parent were working one Saturday morning you called a roofing company to come fix your roof eventually planning to pay them with some money you had saved up to buy a brand new red dress you saw earlier in the week,

 While your parent were working one Saturday morning you called a roofing company to come fix your roof eventually planning to pay them with some money you had saved up to buy a brand new red dress you saw earlier in the week,

"We'll send one of our best men over in a few hours around 2:00pm to fix your roof." the owner said, "Ok, Thank you I'll be waiting." You replied. At exactly 2:00pm  you heard a knock coming from your front door, You walk to the door and opened it to see a handsome tall man standing right in front of you, "Hi I'm Darrel Curtis, Im here for a call of a leaking roof." "Oh, Im Y/N Y/L/N, Thank you for coming, The leak is on the right side of the house." You replied politely, "May I come in to see the leaking area of the roof?" "Of course, come in." You said moving so that he can get in. While Darry was fixing your roof you guys talked about eachother and how you payed to get your roof fixed with your own saved dress money so that your parents don't have to spend theirs. "That was very kind of you to do this for your parents Ms.Y/L/N." "Well they have done a lot of things for me so I just thought of doing something for them, and please call me Y/N." You said smiling, "Well Y/N I believe my work here is done." he said nailing down the the last piece to fix the roof, "Thanks again for fixing my roof Mr. Curtis."you said handing him the money "Keep it and buy that dress you  wanted, you might need it for a upcoming date,and please call me Darry." He said smirking while handing you a piece of paper with his number. "I might just think about it Darry, Bye." You said winking and walking away. 'I've got a date' Darry thought watching you walk back into your house.

 'I've got a date' Darry thought watching you walk back into your house