Darry Imagine (Requested by @PEPPA_PIG4320)

Athena's POV:
The week had gone pretty slowly. I had all my class one after another which gave me little time to focus on anything else with all the work I was getting but, finally it was friday night and Paul had asked me to go to go out with him that night. I was a bit hesitant at first but figured what do I have to lose.
I was in my room getting ready when suddenly I started hearing some banging from downstairs. 'what's all that noise' I thought as I finished putting on my earings. I finished getting ready and got my purse to finally go downstairs to see what on earth was going on.

Darry's POV:
I was working at a soc house in the upper side of town. All that was needed to be done was a water leakage problem from the ceiling area where the bathroom would be above it. The couple that owned the house had told me that both of them would get home a bit late but that their kid would be there to pay me later. I thought they meant a 10 year old kid or something but, when I saw her I realized I was completely wrong she looked to be a bit older than my kid brother soda but, when I saw her I nearly dropped my equipment I was working with.

Athena's POV:
"Hi I'm Athena" I greeted the handsome unknown man in my living room.
"Hey I'm Darryl, your folks sent me here to work on this leak on your ceiling" he responded as I walked down the stairs and he climbed down his latter before my clumsy self tripped on a step and fell but fortunately Darryl caught me in time and saved me from almost breaking a nail.
"Thank you, Darryl" I thanked him as looked up at him as he held me up.
"You're welcome but, you can call me Darry if ya want" Darry chuckled as he helped me get back on my feet. We looked at eachother as he gave me a kind smile that made me blush a bit.
"Am I interrupting something?" A voice I recognized to Paul asked as I realized how close Darry and I were.
"Not at all" I said as I looked over at Paul while Darry went back to work.
"Wait Curtis is that you?" Paul questioned as he looked at Darry.
"Yea" Darry responded simply as he started to finish what he was doing to them climb back down his latter and start gathering his equipment.
"Darry just came to fix a leak on the ceiling." I explained as I smiled at Darry.
"I figured" Paul said which seemed to make Darry a bit upset as he looked at Paul in the eyes with some anger in them.

"You ready?" Paul asked me as he gave Darry a quick death stare.
"Yea just wait for me in the car I have to go get something" I responded as Paul nodded and went outside.
"I'm sorry for his behavior" I apologized to Darry as I realized my parents probably left some money on the kitchen counter for me to give to him. I went to go get it and walked back to Darry and handed it to him as he just gave me a small smile and thanked me.
"You know I might not have much to take you to wherever he's taking you but, I have enough to buy you a coke" Darry said as I now noticibly blushed.
"I'll think about it" I said knowing I would agree as I walked out to Paul's car.