Steve × Danika

Danika's POV: The day was going pretty slow but, what was there to do, school was over and I finished all my work. I decided to go downtown to see it there was anything fun going on. As I walked by the DX and saw Soda and Steve working on a car before I could go up to them, my friend Benny walked up to me and started asking me about the homework that was do tommorow for our English class. I had asked Pony to help me with it so I finished it early but, it made it hard for me to explain how to do it to Benny. We ended up talking about something else and talked for quite a while but, as we were talking I noticed Steve was looking over at us.

Steve's POV: "Stop staring at them." Soda told me as he threw a rag at me.
            "I'm not staring, I'm just looking out for her." I argued as I continued.
         "I'm just telling you it looks kinda weird man just tell her already" he said while getting a coke. I realized Soda was probably right so I started walking over to the register to finally finish off my shift.
          "It's not polite to stare Randle." I heard Danika say behind me.
             "I was just making sure you were ok."
           "I can take care of my self and Benny isn't someone you should protect me from."
        "How do you know?"
      "I've known him for a long time he's not that kind of guy."
           "Sure"
       "You know Steve I kind of had my eye on some one else anyway." She had her hand on my arm but I had to hide my feelings but my blushing wasn't helping.

Danika's POV: "I'm just joking with you" I giggled as I jokingly slapped his chest but in my mind I knew it wasn't a joke but, there would also be another time to tell him.