Sodapop Imagine (Requested by lilly--stephanie on Instagram)

Y/N's POV: My dad's car needed an engine and some gas so since there was nobody else in the house who could drive he asked me to go down to the DX. I drove up to as most people call it "The greatest gas station in town", and parked my the car in by the gas pumps, there was a small group of girls covering one of the registers so I went to the one next to it, "Hi my name is Steve, How may I help miss." The boy behind the counter asked, "I just need an engine check and some gas." I replied, "Just a sec, Sorry girls but you can go ahead and come come tomorrow and see Sodapop, we have work to do." He said as the girls began to turn around and begin to walk away, once all the girls made the other boy visable I a saw the most handsome guy I have ever seen, no wonder all the girls in Tulsa drooled over him.

Sodapop's POV: When the last girl said bye and walked off I turn my head to see our new costumer and saw the prettiest girl I have ever seen standing right in front of me, "Come on Soda, We have more cars to fix!" Steve yelled from what I guessed was her car, "Hi im Y/N" she said in a soft voice "Sodapop, Sodapop Curtis." I replied, "Nice to meet you Soda"she said as she began to walk with to her car, as I began to walk to to Steve to look at her car's engine, "Is everything all right with the car?" Y/N asked "Ye--" "No, there is a problem we need to take a closer look at that can take a couple of days." I said cutting Steve making him look at me confused but he just began to start putting gas in the car, "Oh, well I'll come back tomorrow, to check on it." She said as steve finished putting gas in the car, "There that should do it." He said as he aprouched us." Y/N began to take out her wallet but I stopped her "It's okay it's on the house." I said, "I insist." She said taking out some money to give it to us, "Thanks." We said as she thanked us back with a smile to then start walking away, but I stopped her again, "Y/N?" I called out to her, "Yes?" She replied turning around to to look back at me, "There is nothing wrong with your car, sorry I lied to you." I said putting my head down, "I know." She responded, I looked up at her suprised to see her smiling, "You're not mad." I asked, "No." She replied with a nod, "Why?" I asked again, "Well, I was just waiting for you to ask me on a date." She said making me feel my cheeks turn red, "How's Saturday?" I asked her as I tried to hide my embarrassment, "Sounds good to me." She said as she walked back to her car to start driving off onto the road, "How come you always get the girls Soda?" Steve asked, "Well for one you already have a girlfriend, and two I don't always get the perfect girl like I just did right now." I responded as I walked back to the other cars in the driveway.