Ponyboy × Cayley

Ponyboy's POV: I was walking around the lot when I suddenly heard johnny call me. I walked towards him to see what was going on but when I got to him I saw that there was a girl with tears in her eyes next to him.
      "What's wrong johnny?" I asked
        "The socs, man" Johnny said as he sat there while trying to calm the girl down. Johnny didn't even have to tell me the whole story I already knew what happened. There were a few cuts and bruises on her arms and legs so it wasn't too hard to figure out but, I couldn't help but just get mad over how the socs thought they could just jump us whenever they wanted.
           "Do you want us to take you to the doctor?" I asked her as she calmed down a bit.
           "No, I'm alright" she responded as she looked up at me. I don't know why but I felt the need to help her in anyway that I could so even though Darry was probably already upset with me over how late it was I had to at least help her.
           "If you want I could take you over to my house so that we could patch you up there" I suggested.
          "You're very sweet but I don't mean to be a bother." She said as she slowly stood up with Johnny's help.
         "You wouldn't be a bother" I said as I gave her a smile.
          "Well ok but only if I wouldn't be getting you into any trouble."
            "I already am so I don't think I could get in any more." I answered as she softly laughed at my remark. I have to admit she was really cute but I had to push the idea of asking her for her telephone number for later so that I could help her in the meantime.
            " I never got your name" she said as she smiled at me.
         "Ponyboy, Ponyboy Curtis"
          "I'm Cayley, nice to meet you"
          "Nice to meet you too"
       Johnny and I helped her walk the couple blocks to my house but I as walked I thought about how I didn't really know a whole lot about the girl but I just knew I was helping one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen.