Chapter Two

"Let's get it on! Let's get it on!" shouted Peniel.

"Ya! Peniel, were you singing or shouting? Haha!" a confused Minhyuk asked.

BTOB is on their way now to an open show on a street in Seoul. Like what they always do inside the van, they were singing and shouting on the top of their lungs. They have released a new song last week and Peniel was singing it out of excitement.

"How many songs do we have to sing this time Manager Kim?" Eunkwang, the leader, asked their manager who was driving the van.

Manager Kim just showed his right hand with 3 of her fingers holding up, which tells that they have to sing three songs for the open show, the other hand was on the steering wheel.

"Manager Kim, do you even know how to speak?" Sungjae asked, as if he is an innocent kid who knows nothing about the world.

"We can only hear him when he is angry." commented Ilhoon, playing with Peniel's bald head.

The other members agreed as they were almost at the venue. Few minutes later, they arrived at Hongdae street and prepared for the open show.

"Let's do this!" cheered Changsub as they were about to go live on stage.

They started the third and last song which was their new song, Only One For Me, when Sungjae became very playful as he is. Eunkwang is trying to remind Sungjae not to act too much since they're just on the street, he might hit somebody.

As a hint to Eunkwang's words, Sungjae hit a woman and her coffee with the mic stand he was trying to swing. The coffee was spilled on the woman's shirt.

Eunkwang, being a leader himself, rushed to the woman who was now standing in disbelief looking at her spilled ice americano on the ground. As soon as the woman lifted her head, Eunkwang was taken aback. Hyunsik ran towards them while pushing Eunkwang behind him.

"Are you okay?" asked Hyunsik with a concerned face. The woman then changed her gaze at him.

Sungjae gestured to move forward when the woman said, "So annoying." The woman walked away with another woman saying, "It's fine. It's fine. Sorry!"