Chapter Four

*ring~ring~ring~

From his deep sleep, Sungjae was woken up by his phone ringing so loudly in the room. He tried to reach the bedside table to get the phone but to his surprise, it wasn't there. Sungjae got up and stood in front of the bedside table, checking it once again if his phone wasn't really there. And, yes, it wasn't there. He panicked a little. He needed to answer the phone now. It's either Manager Kim was calling or his mom.

When the phone stopped ringing, Sungjae sat on the bed and sighed. If Manager Kim was the one calling him, he'll probably call again. If it's his mom, he'll call again tomorrow.

When it didn't ring after 10 minutes, he stood up and walked towards the shower room and decided to take a shower and prepare for the day.

**

Sungjae was watching a movie in the living room when he heard the doorbell. He literally ran towards the door and opened it.

"Sungjae! Why didn't you answer your phone earlier?" inquired Eunkwang, letting himself in in Sungjae's condo.

"Was it you who called me early this morning? I don't know where my phone is. I didn't bother to find it when it stopped ringing." Sungjae showed a sheepish grin to Eunkwang while scratching the back of his head, looking around the room.

"Well, we better find it now. We have to go somewhere real quick." informed Eunkwang, looking under the sofa, checking if Sungjae's phone was there.

"Where are we going?" Sungjae asked, looking for his phone as well.

"Ah! Found it!" Eunkwang happily said, holding Sungjae's phone up high.

Sungjae reached for his phone and said, "Ah, so it was just under the table here."

"Okay. Since we found it already, we have to go now. Everyone's waiting there." Eunkwang said, going out of the condo.

"Waiting where?" Sungjae asked, still not knowing anything.

"To SM Entertainment." Eunkwang replied.