Chapter Thirteen

The line for the ferris wheel was a bit long so they had to wait for a while to be able to ride it.

While they were waiting, Sooyoung noticed that Sungjae was staring at her but she didn't bother looking at him because she was too shy.

This is awkward. Why is he staring? Or maybe not? She thought. Sooyoung glanced at her left side only to see a food stall.

"Are you hungry?" She asked him.

Sungjae just shrugged, giving away a sweet smile although Sooyoung couldn't see because of the black mask covering half of his face.

"Are you sure about this?" Sooyoung asked again, avoiding the silence after the first question.

"About what?" he asked back.

"About this last ride?" she clarified.

"Of course. This is the time we have to get to know each other. I want to know you more Sooyoung. Would you mind if I ask you questions while we are on it?" Sungjae said straightforwardly at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung wasn't able to say anything due to his statement. He wants to know more about me? Why? Sooyoung's thoughts were cut off when the staff for the ferris wheel called them to get on the ride.

Sungjae guided Sooyoung on the way inside because it was shaking a bit. She then sat down and Sungjae sat across her.

Sooyoung couldn't look at Sungjae straight due to the fact that she's still thinking about Sungjae's last statement before they were inside the ferris wheel. She played with her fingers, feeling her cheeks heat up. It was just the two of them inside. And this was the first time she has been with him, with this very popular guy.

Sungjae took off the mask he was wearing since they were inside the cubicle of the ferris wheel. No one below could see him this high.

"Good thing there were no fans who could recognize you." Sooyoung suddenly spoke breaking the silence between the two of them, looking at the people below.

This time, Sooyoung glanced at Sungjae's uncovered face. She can clearly see his thick lips now. She didn't realize his lips were this sexy. Sooyoung slapped herself in her mind for thinking about Sungjae's sexy lips. She adverted her gaze outside, hoping Sungjae didn't notice her admiring his lips.

"Sooyoung." Sungjae started, staring at her. The ferris wheel started moving a little fast now. Probably they were done loading people in the cubicles.

Sooyoung was startled by the sudden call from Sungjae and looked at him, confused. Before she could answer him, Sungjae continued, "What was your relationship with Eunkwang?" Sungjae asked, his expression turned into a serious one.

--------------------
Tada! Hahaha sorry for the late update. We had no internet yesterday. So sad. But anyway, comment and vote if you like this chapter. Thanks for reading :)

Much love,
Nari.