Chapter Nine

Sooyoung was surprised when she realized who she just bumped into.

"Su-sungjae?" she asked, looking up at Sungjae.

"You're the girl I accidentally hit with the mic stand last week, right? Yes, that was you! I remember your pretty face." Sungjae said excitedly, showing Sooyoung his sweet smile.

"Oh yeah. That was you who hit me and spilled my americano." Sooyoung said, slapping herself in her mind for saying that out loud. Yes, she was annoyed that time but that was already in the past. She doesn't want to think about it.

"I apologize for what happened. I didn't have the chance to say it that time because you immediately left." Sungjae said, bowing his head.

Sooyoung was bewildered at Sungjae's action. She didn't expect someone so popular would bow his head while apologizing. Maybe she was wrong at his attitude at all.

Ignoring his apology, Sooyoung changed her gaze to Sungjae's shirt, which is now wet and stained because of the iced americano.

"Oh! You're shirt--I-i'm sorry!!" Sooyoung blurted out touching the stain at Sungjae's shirt.

"No, no. It's fine. Don't apologize. It's just a shirt. I'll just take this to the laundry. They'll wash and remove the stain perfectly." Sungjae commented, making sure that Sooyoung won't get worried at all.

"Are you sure? I can take it to the laundry instead. It's my fault anyway." Sooyoung offered but Sungjae laughed at her.

"So do you want me to take off my shirt now and give it to you so that you can take it to the laundry later?" Sungjae asked, an evil smirk appearing on his face.

Sooyoung's cheeks suddenly become red, realizing what Sungjae meant. So she just turned her attention to her shoes.

"I'm kidding. I told you, it's fine. By the way, do you want me to buy you another iced americano?" Sungjae's turn now to make an offer.

Before Sooyoung could answer, someone familiar shouted Sungjae's name and by that, she quickly bid adieu to Sungjae and went inside the elevator, pressing the close button and leaving Sungjae behind, staring at her.