Chapter Eight

"If you're done signing the contract, please give it to my secretary. See you boys!" the CEO pointed at the woman standing near the door and waving his hand as soon as he went out of the room.

The meeting has ended and the boys were left in the meeting room to sign the contract.

"This is a good opportunity, you know! I miss guesting on TV shows." Ilhoon expressed his excitement.

All 6 of them agreed at Ilhoon's idea about how good and exciting it is to guest on a TV show.

"I'll go first to the toilet." Eunkwang excused himself.

"Ya Eunkwang! Can you drop by the cafe downstairs and buy some frappe for us?" pleased Changsub, showing his best puppy-eye look.

"Fine, fine." and he left.

"It's good to have the kindest and bestest leader!" Peniel commented, fixing the papers in front of him.

"He's more like our slave than our leader. Haha!" Hyunsik laughed, causing all of them to chuckle.

"Stop that guys. He's just too kind to us to say no to everything we ask him." Minhyuk stated, gathering all the boys' papers since they are all done signing it.

Fifteen minutes later, Eunkwang still didn't come back to the meeting room.

"I think Eunkwang needs help down there." Minhyuk suggested.

"I'll go help him!" Sungjae volunteered, raising his hand up high and walking towards the door.

Sungjae reached the ground floor when the elevator opened. But to his dismay, someone bumped into him and he felt something wet on his shirt.

"I'm sorry!!" the woman apologized, looking at Sungjae's now wet shirt.

"It's fine, I'm fine. Is your coffee fine though?" Sungjae joked, now looking at the woman. And, to his surprise, t'was the woman he has been looking and thinking for since that day of the incident at Hongdae.