Chapter Seventeen

"How did you..?" Sooyoung asked, shocked about knowing who the caller was.

The driver looked at her on the rearview mirror, she noticed it and mouthed 'Nothing' to the driver.

"You didn't change your phone number but seems like you deleted my number." the person on the other line sadly commented.

"Look, Eunkwang. I don't have time to talk to you right now. I'm busy." she lied.

"Oh, sorry. Then I'll say it quick. I called because I just want to congratulate you, Sooyoung. I heard about it." Eunkwang said.

Sooyoung looked surprised hearing those words from Eunkwang. How did he know? Oh well, is this how fast news is when you have this kind of career? She thought.

"Oh. Thank you." She answered back, feeling a little shy. Good thing she was talking with him on the phone or else Eunkwang would see how red her cheeks are now.

"So. I've got to go now. Uhmm..bye?" Eunkwang said.

"Yeah. Bye." Sooyoung flatly said, not showing any interest of talking to him.

And the call ended that way. It was kind of awkward for the two of them. Sooyoung's first boyfriend was Eunkwang so she didn't know how to react talking to an ex-boyfriend.

So he still saved my number huh? Sooyoung thought. She deleted his number after they broke up so she didn't know that it was Eunkwang who called.

The rest of the ride going home was Sooyoung sleeping. She was very tired with all the practices for their group's debut two weeks later.

***

"Sooyoung, I just wanted to see you. I missed you." Eunkwang said, touching Sooyoung's face gently.

Sooyoung was confused and at the same time surprised. What is Eunkwang doing at her condo? Why is he telling her that all of a sudden?

"Eunkwang! Don't touch her!" Shouted another person.

"Su-..Sungjae?" Sooyoung looked at the man standing behind Eunkwang. Sungjae moved closer until he was beside Sooyoung.

"Why do you care? You don't know her Sungjae." Eunkwang protested, holding Sooyoung's hand.

"And why do you care? It's not like you're still together right?" Sungjae protested back, holding Sooyoung's other hand.