Chapter Sixteen

"Cut!"

The director shouted at the people in front of the camera.

BTOB were done filming for their guesting on a TV show. The director congratulated everyone for a job well done.

"That was fun!" Ilhoon commented, changing his clothes.

"Yeah except you guys teasing me on the show." agreed Eunkwang, eyeing his members.

Sungjae looked at Eunkwang, still thinking of Sooyoung. It has been a week now since the day they went to the amusement park, a week since he found out about Eunkwang's relationship with Sooyoung before.

"Someone's mind is flying around since last week, huh? What's wrong Sungjae?" asked Changsub, putting his arm on Sungjae's shoulders.

"You're right Changsub! Sungjae has been out of his mind these days. He wasn't that playful during the show." agreed Hyunsik, now standing beside Sungjae.

"I'm fine. I'm just...tired." Sungjae sighed, walking towards their dressing room.

Peniel walked past Sungjae and got in the dressing room first followed by Minhyuk. The others followed as well leaving Sungjae behind.

He can't stop thinking about it. What's wrong with me? It's not like I care about it, right? Okay now I'm talking to myself in my head. He thought.

A tap on the shoulder erased his deep thoughts. He looked at the person who tapped him, Eunkwang. Sungjae gave him a questioning look.

"Are you okay?" Eunkwang asked, feeling concerned.

"I told you, I'm fine. Just tired." He said again, getting his bag on the table. He couldn't even look at Eunkwang now.

Should I tell him what I know? What if he gets angry at her and call her? What if he's still...Forget it. I won't say a thing.

"I'll go ahead guys. I need some rest." Sungjae said, waving goodbye at the rest of the members.

They just stared at Sungjae while he went outside.

"What was that?" Minhyuk asked, confused with the youngest member's actions earlier.

"He was already like that when he came home at his condo last week. He forgot I was waiting for him there and just ignored me." Hyunsik explained.

"Well, that's really not Sungjae at all." Changsub commented.

The rest of the members agreed at Changsub's comment about Sungjae. And, it left them clueless on what's really going on with their youngest.

***

"Excuse me Mr. Sungjae, we have arrived at your place already." informed the driver of their van.

Sungjae didn't say anything and just got off the van, bowing down to the driver before closing it.

The van drove off as he went inside his condo building. He waited for the elevator to go down the ground floor after pushing the down button. When the elevator door reached the ground floor, he lazily went inside, closing it and pushing the 10th floor button. He leaned on the elevator wall, staring at the floor buttons in front of him.

I wonder what's she doing right now. Wait. What?? Why do I even care about that? Crazy. Sungjae, wake up!

He slapped his cheeks a bit strongly, trying to wake himself up. He couldn't understand why he can't forget about Sooyoung. Especially now that he knew her secret.

Sungjae already reached the front door of his condo when he received a call. He reached his phone in his pocket. It was from his manager.

He sighed before answering, "Yes Manager Kim?" he answered while opening the door.

"Where are you?" the manager calmly asked.

"Home." he closed the door, threw his bag on the floor and sat down.

"Oh, okay. Just take a rest there and don't go anywhere." the manager demanded.

"Okay. Bye." Sungjae ended the call.

His arms fell restlessly on the sofa, his other hand still holding the phone. He had one thing to think about all the time. And that's her. He didn't know why he's been thinking of her a lot. But there's one thing he is sure of.

I miss her.