A/N

Okay, before I start I wanted to make this note.

This is my first work in English actually, a long story though, I've written a lot of short stuff about school etc. but I've never actually written any books in English before and I finished the previous story - The Bay of Angels after writing this one, so the timeline is a bit mixed, I know. Maybe you know or maybe not, my native language is Bulgarian.  One of my many goals is to be a writer in addition to everything else. I want to practice and write in English, so I had this idea for quite some time in a note on my computer and lately, I'm feeling highly motivated about writing and I simply want to share my works with you. :)

Well, as you might've seen, this story is an anime fanfiction based on Yu-Gi-Oh. I absolutely adore this anime, it was my all-time favourite as a kid(and still is :d) and to me, it was the best anime EVER! I'm quite keen on the idea of Pharaoh Atem and Téa as a couple, they were so meant to be! Just so you know, I'm a huge AtemxTéa shipper. That's why I've read dozens of fictions about them but if they're good enough usually they aren't finished or they're simply all the same, or completely ridiculous (yeah, I've seen plenty of this type too). However, I had this idea in mind, I wanted something different and well, I came up with it. You know, don't leave someone else to do your work. 

I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of the characters. I only own the idea with the already existing set. I hope you enjoy this as much as me because (as I said) I'm a huge fan of this particular ship and I had a great pleasure writing this book.

P.S. A Whisper of Time is going to be the first book of a short series, maybe a duology as I'm already onto the second book but that's all I'm going to say for now.

The series is called Love Through Time.

Please vote and review, it truly means a lot to me knowing that you support my work! Thank you and happy reading!