Epilogue

Three years later

For the past three years, a lot had changed. Téa graduated successfully but continued working in the studio until she had enough means to open her own. It happened almost a year ago and Téa's dance studio was doing pretty well. Téa even had two other employees as they were quite busy having a constant number of students and classes. Her studio was getting quite popular to Téa's relief. All her professional life was going into a steady pace up. When Téa was opening the studio, Atem and her discussed the name getting to the consensus of calling it Egyptian Nights. It was a game of words, referring to Atem's origins. It was mysterious and inviting, a puzzling enigma like Atem used to be for Téa so long ago. Her life had taken a positive turn.

Téa was just finishing with her class with the teens saying goodbye to everyone before they left. Téa was in her late twenty-ones, soon to be twenty-two. Her body had grown more into itself no longer looking and feeling like a teenager but a beautiful young lady. Her eyes went to the ring on her finger as she often did. Sometimes Téa still wondered about it as it was so surreal. Had it really happened to her?

"Hey Téa!" one of her colleagues came followed by the other girl.

"Oh, hey girls", the one who spoke had brown hair like Téa but the other was honey blonde.

"Look, Hanna, Téa's looking at her ring again," Amanda said jokingly.

"No, I was just..." Téa tried to find an excuse.

"Don't worry, we're just teasing. So, when is the wedding?" Hanna pressed on.

"We haven't decided on a date yet," Téa said for the hundredth time.

"Oh, come on, you're so sweet together. We can't wait to see you as a bride!" Amanda said dreamily. Amanda was a huge fan of weddings and spoke about dresses and all kinds of things on any occasion.

"There's no rush, we'll marry, and you'll be there to see it, don't worry," Téa reassured them.

Finally, Téa was able to escape their endless questions and go to the staff change rooms at the back. Atem had proposed her a few months ago at last in everyone's opinion. They had decided to wait as they were still quite young, and their careers were at their peak. The family won't go away or anything, they'd settle down eventually. Téa was having her dance studio and was doing great while Atem had a brilliant career ahead. Taking off her sweaty sports outfit, Téa went under the shower. Téa had some time to herself, so she recalled the proposal as she often did. It was a memory Téa would always treasure.

"Thanks to Téa's discovery of the Great Library of Alexandria, Atem had gained great popularity within historical and archaeological circles. Currently, Atem was entrusted with an expedition in Cairo. It was the perfect opportunity for a visit to his homeland, so along with Téa, they left for Egypt. Atem had other plans, of course, the visit was the perfect opportunity for something else he had planned. After they arrived in Egypt, Atem was busy with his team but spared enough time for his lovely girlfriend and soon to be something more. They went for a visit to the pyramids and the Nile. The visit to the river inspired Atem to call Téa his angel of the Nile. Atem had gotten in touch with Ishizu asking her for a special place. The former tomb keeper had access to some secret places inaccessible to any public organisation.

"My love, I have a special place for us tonight." Atem came in the room hugging Téa from behind.

"Oh, will I get anything from you?" Téa asked innocently.

"Hmm, you'll have to wait," Atem responded and kissed her.

"Shall I pretty up myself?" Téa inquired within the kiss.