Chapter 22

The day after Atem went to see Téa and tell her of Yugi and Mokuba's surprise. Téa agreed almost immediately, she needed the break. The next thing Téa knew, Atem and her were going to the beach house. It was close, they didn't even need transport. They had two small bags with some spare clothes. Téa and Atem arrived on the beach, the light breeze waving Téa's hair.

"It's so nice here," Téa picked Atem's hand, placing her own in his.

"Yes," Atem agreed.

The house was in a private area with its own view of the beach and the sea. It was small compared to the Kaiba standards. It was white on the outside with something very welcoming about it. They approached the front door and Atem took out the keys, opening the door. On the inside, it was the same comfortable and cosy atmosphere. Téa entered first, looking around and admiring the artwork. It was really nice, Mokuba did have a taste.

"It's really lovely Atem," Téa liked this place a lot.

The lounge was spacious and minimalistic, just like Téa liked it. Atem joined her and both admired the place. It created dreams of a future together and a place they could call their own. However, they both knew it was an impossible dream. Atem felt how tense Téa was, so he came behind Téa hugging her from behind.

"We have the whole weekend to ourselves, let's enjoy every moment of it," Atem whispered in her ear gently biting her earlobe.

This action was enough to wake all her senses and make her melt against his chest and his touch. Atem was doing some magic to her because it was truly an enchantment what he did. Moving down, Atem buried his face in her neck moving her hair on one side for more access. Téa moaned in pleasure, moving her hand to entangle it in his unruly tri-coloured locks. Téa was eager for more, she wanted it all.

Atem left a trace down her shoulder with his lips. Everywhere Atem touched was set aflame. Téa was a wildfire in his arms and Atem lived to make her happy. Atem would give everything for this woman, he loved her with every part of his very soul. Pausing his kisses, Atem turned Téa so she could face him.

"I love you Téa, I want you to know that. You're the reason, you've always been," Atem's confession sent Téa's heart into a scanter.

"You're my light, without you my life will never be complete." Téa's eyes filled with tears.

"Shh, don't cry my queen. Let's enjoy the time we have, alright?" Téa nodded in silent agreement.

Resuming his previous actions, Atem pressed his lips onto Téa's for a slow and passionate kiss. Their tongues danced ever so slowly, sucking, and teasing each other. Picking her up bridal style, Atem went for the bedroom.

Truth be told, Atem had gone to check the place and arrange something of his own. Atem wanted these two days to be special for Téa. Without interrupting the kiss, they entered the master bedroom. Téa broke the kiss first to have a look as to where they were headed. The room was really spacious and designed with style. However, everything about the design was pushed to the side, the only object in the room they were interested in, stood in the centre. The bed was equally big and Atem placed her on top of it. Joining her, Atem towered over her feminine body. Her curves pleaded for his attention, so Atem ran his hands down her ample chest and her hips. Instinctively, Téa arched her thighs parting them granting Atem the access he needed.

"Make love to me Atem," Téa's voice came as a whisper.

"With pleasure," Atem wanted nothing else in the world but to make love to his woman.

His fingers found the edge of Téa's dress, pushing it up. With Téa's compliance, the dress was gone in a moment and thrown on the floor. Her lacy undergarments made his length pulse with tension. Discarding his T-shirt, Atem pressed his muscular chest to Téa's soft curves. Continuing where he left off, Atem kissed her swan neck, down to her cleavage. The bra had a clasp on the front, making its removal easier. His mouth moved ever downwards, giving attention to every part of her. Atem looked at Téa's hooded eyes before cupping her breast and taking the pink tip in his mouth. Téa was a living wire in his hands, she was already so hot.