Chapter ten*

"I swear Dylan I will rip your head from your neck if you don't shut the hell up"a voice snapped.

"Argh you're worst pregnant"another voice replied."alright alright jeez"

"When is she gonna wake up?"

I stir which interrupt what the other person from speaking.

"I think she's waking up"

"Shhh"

I slowly opened my eye lids, blinking few times to fix my gaze. Cole, Mi na, Dr Robin and Dylan all stood before me staring at me.

Mi na was biting her names whilst leaning on Cole. Cole had one arm wrapped around her shoulders pulling her to his side. His eyes covered pity, something I didn't need right now. I gazed at the other handsome man beside the doctor.

He is shorter than Cole but still was tall. Not as muscly as Cole but you could tell he worked out. His brown eyes pierced down at me. He furrowed his brows. Tilted his head, he looked like he wanted to say something but before he could mutter a word, Mi na spoke.

I ripped my gaze from Dylan to her.

"How are you feeling?"she asked, her voice was warm.

I could tell she was concerned. And honestly I didn't know how to feel about that. I guess it was...nice. I haven't had someone care about me enough to worry about me since my father passed.

"Not so good"I replied honestly.

I left heavy and numb. There was the piecing feeling on my spine that I couldn't shake.

I recalled what happened before I passed out. I touched my stomach before glancing back at the doctor.

"Am I really pregnant?"I asked.

My voice cracked at the end.

She nodded.

I didn't reply but looked down at my fingers.

"Did that bastard reject you after he slept with you?"Mi na gritted out.

I nodded. Ashamed to tell them that he didn't know it was me. That he was drunk and in fact I'm the bastard that took the advantage of him. Even though I had no idea he was intoxicated.

"Dick"Dylan muttered.

"Well this is your new home...sorry what's your name again?"Cole asked

"Charlotte but please call me Charlie"I spoke softly.

"Charlie"he nods. "You're free to go anything you want. I can't mark you to join the pack since you still have your old pack's mark but still this is your home until you want"

I wanted to thank him but before I could open my mouth Dylan spoke up.

"Wasn't your eyes brown?"

All four of them stared at my eyes. Tilting there head. It made me feel uncomfortable so I shifted in my seat.

"My eyes are brown"I spoke up.

"Not now they aren't"Dylan says.

Mi na gasped "OMG! Her eyes were brown"

They were all staring at me making me feel really awkward and self conscious.

"Guys..?"

"Wow. Your eyes are really blue. Like it's sooo...wow"Dylan says almost to himself.

Mi na agreed by nodding.

Dr Robin and Cole were just silently staring at me.

I started feeling really hot. It was bearable at first but it was getting hotter and hotter. Slowly, it felt like my insides were burning.