Chapter thirty three[*]

I don't want to jinx things but I have to say things are going great. Life couldn't get any better than this. It has been 6 weeks since Calvin and I got it on for the first (second) time and have been getting it on daily.

-that might explain your happy mood now days-

I won't lie and say it doesn't have something to do with that. No. Calvin and I are getting alone just fine. The twins are the happiest I have ever seen them. I got my brother back. Although him and Calvin are still on rocky terms, they are trying. Amy and I are back on. Mi na is still the best person I know and her and Amy are getting on amazingly. Dylan and Mia are together and are in the progress of getting mated. The pack is getting stronger. Sam and Poppy are the best grandparents.

The only downside is that Sophie is well and the beating hasn't knocked the bitchiness out of her.

The pack found out who I am. It was a lovely sight. I don't know how they found out but I think the people in my group told their friends who then told them. The usual way a story breaks out without the news outlet. I don't care to be honest. Some have come to apologise, some acted indifferent and some aka Quinn and Sophie gave me the 'evil' look. I smirk at them and they flick their hair and walk off. The truth is that they can't do anything to me. I know this and now they definitely know this.

They have seen me with Calvin around. Their face when they saw Calvin walking up to me to give me some love in front of them was priceless. Their mouths literally dropped. They tried to call me names once, it was in front of Calvin and probably right about the news about my real identity was relieved. Calvin called them out and shut them up real quick. It was amazing to watch. I thanked him slow then fast that night after telling him off for not allowing me to kick their ass. Truth is he knew I didn't need him to stick up for me, he was pissed that they were trying to belittle me in front of him as if he would ever stand for it. Apparently he had told them off about bullying Mia before. After that discussion I don't think they would ever be bullying anyone.

I wanted to keep us being together on the down low but that flew out of the window when Calvin kissed me in front of the twins the next day then front of his parent then in front of my trainees. Basically Calvin was claiming me in front of everyone.

I don't know whether to be super excited about this or pissed since we haven't had the talk. Every time I bring it up, Calvin finds a way to shut me up.

Yes I know... I am weak but have you been kissed by him before?

No...?

Then you can't judge me. Honestly. One kiss turns you stupid. I can't help it.

I don't know what Calvin and I are. I do know that the twins love him and they have made it clear that they want to stay. Although I'm on the fence about this, it is important for me to make my children happy. I have spoken to Cole about this and he said that I always have a home in his pack and no matter what I am his family. I might have cried. The truth is that I'm going to miss moonlight pack. I know I can see them everyday if I want as their pack is not too far but it's not next door.

I will miss seeing the banter between Mi na and Dylan and the love they all show. No matter what happens they are my family.

"I can hear you thinking"Calvin says in the dark.

I turn to him and he is already look at me.

Oh by the way we do the bed sharing thing now. And we also do pillow talks. Sometimes we do deep talks. Yeah... a lot has changed in two weeks.

"You okay?"he asks.

"Did my thinking wake you up?"I tease avoiding the question.

"Talk to me"