Chapter fifteen

"Mum. Tell Cameron to stop saying bad words"Lily cries.

"It's not a bad word!" Cameron argued.

"It is! Mummy said we shouldn't say that word" My daughter argues back.

"What word did he say?"I ask her.

"Yeah, what did I say?"Cam challenges Lily.

She shook her head. "I'm not falling for that again Cam"she folds her little hands.

"Come tell me in my ears"I whisper to her.

She nods and walks up to me.

"He said the F word mummy"she tells me in her whisper voice.

I gasped and widened my eyes. Cameron knows it is serious when I do that.

"Come here little boy"

He glares at his sister and drags his little feet to me. He folds his arms and puts up a anger frown.

"What did I tell you about saying that word."I say in my strict tone.

"You said not to say it and I told him so many time. But he never listens to me" Lily says in her 'I'm such an angel and prefect' voice, answering the question I ask Cameron.

I want to laugh because she wasn't any angel. She might look like one and sound like one but my daughter is definitely not an angel, she has her share of moment too. I hug her because she is so cute but is really ruining my bad cop moment.

"Baby, go and play with Liam while I talk with Ron. Yeah?"

"Ok mummy"she gives me a hug and hurries up.

I turn back to Cameron, he already has his puppy face set up.

"That won't work on me. I told you before not to say that word and you promised me you won't. So because you broke your promise. I gonna take all your toys and you are going time out for 10mins"

"No please mummy"he cries.

I shake my head. I knew Ron loved his toys, taking away his toys is like taking away sand from beaches. We can never leave without his toys, they are his best friends.

"You could have listened to me before Ron"

He starts to cry, tears running out of his eyes.

"It's not fair, uncle Dylan always says it and he never gets into trouble"

Ah, that's where he learnt these horrible words from. Dylan. I was going to kill him.

"Go and finish your breakfast. But first give mummy a kiss"

He held my face with his small hands and planted a small cute kiss on my lips.

"I love you mummy"

"I love you too baby, but I'm still taking your toys and after you finish with your breakfast. Go and sit on the stairs"I tell him in a serious tone.

He doesn't look at me, just nods his head.

I don't want to be the harsh parent but it's not easy being a single mother. You have to be the bad guy and the good guy. They are only three and sometimes they don't take me seriously.

I needed to find Dylan. I was going to murder his ass. I have warned him, many times not to say horrible words when the kids are around.

I got to the living room and see him sitting at the far end reading a magazine after grabbing a bat that I spotted near me.

"DYLAN!"I yelled.

He quickly looks up and sees me. He looked scared, very scared. I narrowed my eyes and him. He looked a bit shaken up.