Chapter nineteen

"Good work everyone"I tell the group.

10days in and they are showing that they are ready to improve. The boys have settled down, they don't flirt as much as they did days 3-4. I created some bond with some of them, great banter and respect is there. The girls seem more comfortable, they are not giving me the evil eye because the boys flirt with me anymore. Most are very friendly.

Quinn decided that she only wants to come to training some days, the days she's here she comes late so day 7, I told her to come back when she stops being a disrespectful bitch. Hey! I'm not trying to be a role model nor am I trying to discipline a grown adult. I don't have time for that shit. You want to get better fighting, come to training and I will help you. You don't? Fuck off. Simple as ABC baby.

I set the record straight with my team, you wanna learn, you wanna improve then you come here. You don't? Don't bother showing up. They seem to understand. That is everyone but Quinn.

"Thanks Miss Blair"

Damn it, I really am starting to hate that name.

"Take a break tomorrow. Don't come to the field, rest your muscles, maybe take a light jog but no hard work. I repeat...don't come to the field tomorrow because I won't be here. Get extra sleep and take care"

My group cheers and give high five to each other.

I turn around to pack my stuff, I hear my group making their way out, chatting and laughing with each other. I hear Mia say bye to me in her lovely soft voice.

"Bye honey"I reply.

Mia and I have been training privately as well. She's still in her own bubble but she's getting better. No, she's still not confident in her skills but it took me years to be who I am now. Ace wolf or not, I had to work on my confidence.

Heck I'm still in my own little world sometimes, I forget where I am that's probably why I didn't notice Calvin was walking towards until he was couple of steps away from me.

"Alpha"I greet with a nod.

"Blair hey"

Blair hey? He's being civil and hasn't narrowed his eyes at me...yet. I have been successfully avoiding Calvin for good 9days now. He is always at the field when I am, doing his alpha trainings. Sure I watch him in awe sometimes and sure sometimes he catches me staring and gives me a smug look to which I roll my eyes at. I finish training my group and I run out because I such a coward.

-an awesome one-

Thank you love.

He walks with me, I try to remove the confusion out of my face.

"The group seems to be doing well" he breaks the silence.

I didn't know whether to be grateful or annoyed.

"Yeah, they are getting better at listening too"I reply.

"You're a good fighter and trainer. They know that now so they respect you"

"Cool...at least I'm not putting them in coma"I lamely joke.

He doesn't laugh but I don't miss the humour in his eyes. Or the lip twitch.

"I apologise for that. I followed up what happened and I now understand why you done what you done. Although you didn't have to go too hard"

"She alright?" I ask looking at him.

He was a foot taller so I have to tilt my head. He gave me a strange look, one I couldn't read before replying with 'yeah she's fine'.