Chapter thirty one

For the last couple days, I have been avoiding-

-running-

-from Calvin. I see the heated looks he sends my way and I quickly make an excuse and literally run out of the room. Now I'm not running because I'm afraid of him. No. But I'm running because the promises he is making with his eyes in alluring me in. I want him to do everything he is promising. I want him. I want him hard, fast, slow, soft and-

-okay woman keep it in your pants. Damn.-

Anyways, I can't say I'm succeeding. Calvin knows what I am doing. I know this because he whispered it to my ears this morning when I was preparing breakfast for the twins and Liam who stayed the night. He walked up to me...I would like to say he cornered me. I had my back to him but I sensed him when he entered the kitchen. I would have left the kitchen if I didn't care for the eggs and if I wasn't blocked out from my exit. He trapped me when wrapped his arms around my waist, his hips pushed to my back prompting me to feel everything, every hardness of his body. He whispered in my ears and left but not before giving me a neck kiss.

I might have shivered and he might have chuckled. I might have sent him a glare which he definitely might have ignored.

So yeah. He knows what I am doing, Mi na knows what I am doing, freaking Cole knows what I am doing and the twins definitely have an idea because they are giving weird looks. Ok maybe they are giving me weird looks because I'm acting strange. But I can't be held accountable for my behaviour.

Cole went back to moonlight pack for couple of days to check if everything is okay with the pack. They often do this, sometimes it's Mi na and Cole. I heard from Mi na that Dylan followed him but not before kidnapping his mate. Apparently this is the way to break the ice and for them to get to know each other. That's Dylan for you. I can already tell he is smitten and who wouldn't be. The girl is awesome, the sweetest being ever.

I have been spending time with Poppy. I can see where Calvin got his humour from because that woman is hilarious and wild. Don't let her fancy clothing fool you. Sam is pretty funny too without really trying. He's a little grump. Poppy said he's all barks no bites, he replies with 'show her your ass and let her see whether I bite or not', I gasped out laughing whilst Poppy slapped her mate's chest. They are a pair, pair of hoots. I honestly love them together.

I know that Sam was hard on Calvin growing up but I could see the love and admiration between those two. I have often caught them fighting when I was younger but they were two peas in a pot. Sam was as tall as his son, however unlike his son's brown hair, Sam has dirty blond. His eyes are bright blue with darker shade of blue ring around the bright blue. It is beautiful but kinda spooky.

I walk in the house and the scent of something delicious slaps me in the face. I could smell it from outside but I thought I was imagining it because I was so hungry.

The house was dimly lite and there was soft music playing at the background. For a second there I thought I stepped in the wrong house but I knew I was wrong because Calvin had no neighbours.

I placed the spare keys Calvin gave to me on the stand near the door, shrug of my coat and slowing walk in the house.

I was with Amy and Tom because I wanted to let the twins and Calvin spend more time alone together. To show that I trust him and to allow them to build a relationship without me there breathing on their backs.

"Hello?"I called out.

I kinda thought the twins would rush to me after a full day of not seeing me. I'm kind of disappointed.

-kind of?-

Fine...a lot. They always rush to me. Always.

Which means they must not be here! I sniff the air and try to block the scent of the food, I confirmed my suspension that the twins were not in the house. Before I could panic and wonder where they were, Calvin calls out..