Chapter 3: A Day with a Pro

Hey, so I decided to write a chapter just to have the two bond. If you find any grammar mistakes, don't be afraid to point it out. Also, there will be a short Present Mic x Erasure/Eraser Head moment. Sorry, I personally ship them but it's okay if you don't. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter!

.........................................

It had been a few days since the two had become 'family'. Yashiro only talked when spoken too, making it hard for the raven-headed hero to understand what he wanted.

Aizawa didn't have to start his shift until later, so he started looking through his contacts. "Hey--" "HEY HEY, SHOUTA!" Said male rubbed his temples with his free hand. "Hey Present Mic, I was wondering if I could come over this aft--" "LIKE AS A DATE!?! YE--" "NOT LIKE THAT! *sigh* There's someone I'd like you to meet. See if Toshinori or Kayama can come too", Aizawa couldn't see the other male's face, but he knew he was pouting. "Alrighty! How does 1 o'clock at my place sound?", Present Mic asked loudly. "That's good. Bye" "BYE SHO--" Aizawa hung up on the loud male before he could finish.

(Time Skip)

Yashiro overheard the conversation and dressed into some comfortable, yet long clothes. Aizawa guessed his size but didn't do very well. Oh well. At least Yashiro doesn't mind. He was basically just wearing a long sleeved turtle neck and some long, black pants. The sleeves, however, were too big and the pants had the same issue. Yashiro was playing with his fingers while he waited for the pro. The clock on the wall seemed to get louder and louder with ever tick and tock.

What if I mess up? They seem important...What if they find out? Will they beat me..? Ai-san didn't....but who knows anymore.....

Eventually, Aizawa was done getting dressed and ready. He had put his hair into a bun and he still didn't shave well. His shirt was a medium tone of gray and had a picture of a pink cat paw where his heart is. His pants were just some simple black sweatpants and he had on flip-flops (or sandals. Whatever you want to call them).

Yashiro snapped out of his thoughts once he heard the jingling of keys as Aizawa was approaching. "Ready, kid?", Yashiro nodded and messed with his pink locks as he walked to the car. Hopefully, this would go well...

(Time Skip)

The had ended up at another dreary and boringly gray looking home. What the boy didn't know, is that the inside was way, way more colorful. There were two other cars parked in the driveway, so they had to compromise buy parking just before the mailbox (it would be a little rude to park directly in front of it, so yeah).

The duo walked up and Aizawa knocked a certain way. The door swung open with such force, Yashiro's eyes almost popped out of his head. Speaking of the child, he quickly hid behind Aizawa as his heart rate sped up. He walked close to Eraserhead (I'm probably going to switch how it's said every once in a while) and tried not to be seen.

"

YOOOOOOO SHOUTA! WHO'D YOU BRING!!", a tall, blonde man with a short mustache and green eyes said. His hair was long and in a pony-tail. His was wearing some jeans and a purple shirt with a yellow out-line of a rooster on it. The man shut the door once the two stepped inside. However, this made the man able to see a certain someone hiding behind the friend of his. He thought it would be a good idea to tickle the kid, because kids love that, right? Why are you like this Hizashi...?

(Seconds before the Tickle Attack)

Two figures were sitting on a comfortable leather couch and talking. One had dark purple hair that was jagged, yet seemed soft. She had a fair skinned, curvy body that was covered in a cute black dress. She also wore heels and had striking blue eyes. The next, was another blonde haired man, yet he seemed to be of a more gentle nature. He was super skinny, tall (he's literally 7'2 and a half. He slouches a lot though), and tired looking. His eyes were blue, but the scelra (the white part) is always shadowed, which makes him look slightly intimidating. He was wearing a white shirt and olive green cargo pants, while his feet were just wearing socks at this point.

Both of these figures were sipping on some tea and enjoying a light conversation about what's been happening recently. "You know, we should all really hang out mo--", the blonde man was unable to finish his thought because he heard two different screams resound right at that moment. The two raced up the steps to see both a panicked friend and a crying child. Aizawa was frozen in his place as he tried to figure out who to comfort first. "Yamada! What did you do this time!?", an angry Nemuri Kayama ( a.k.a, Midnight) shouted.

"B-but I didn't 'do' anything!", the loud pro tried to reason. "You tried to tickle him. Of course he'd get upset", Aizawa explained. "What do you mean?", the three asked simultaneously as the child started calming down. "Well shit. I guess I'll have to start with the basics", he pointed to Yashiro and introduced him. "He was...*deep sigh* raped for a long time at the old place he was staying at....", the information made the three heroes grow concerned for Yashiro. Present Mic even turned serious. "I just got custody of him a few days ago. He hasn't really spoken much. I wanted him to meet you guys though", Aizawa explained. Yashiro shifted a little and started to play with his fingers. "Where are his parents?", Toshinori Yagi (a.k.a, All Might or just Toshinori) asked hesitantly. Aizawa just sighed once more and shook his head. "His dad...we don't know his whereabouts but we were able to call him, however, no one knows who his mom is...", Aizawa answered truthfully. Yashiro was wondering why his dad didn't try to get him from the prison. He wasn't able to hear his and Seiji's conversation, so he was unable to understand why his father wasn't there.

He left me on purpose...He doesn't care anymore....What happened...? Was he told? Of course he wouldn't care then

Yashiro snapped out of it once he heard his name get called by a feminine voice. "Yashiro, I know you don't like getting touched, but can you make a pinky promise with me?", Yashiro thought about it and nodded slowly. "Promise me, that you'll become a hero someday", the corners of the boy's mouth almost twitched up into a smile, but he was still unable to do so. He nodded as she started putting her right pinky towards him. Yashiro shakily wrapped his finger around the woman's. The three who watched smiled. "If that's the case, Yashiro, can you pinky promise me that you'll never stray from your dream?", Toshinori asked as he also held out a pinky. Again, the child agreed and eventually, he made a promise to all of them.

Can I really keep these promises?

...........................................

Hey! So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are ready for the next one! Voting is still open since we haven't gotten to any part were Yashi will encounter the boys

Ciao!!