Chapter 20: The Author has Forgotten Events!

(The title is true lol. I'm too lazy to watch the episodes again, so I'm just making this chapter based on what I do remember and how I can incorporate Yashi. Please enjoy despite my mistakes!)

3rd Person P.O.V. :

The whole class groaned and panicked. Midterms were definitely something to get worked up over; you have to study everything that you've learned so far, make flashcards, and use up 7/8ths of your free time on schoolwork, just to raise your grade 0.2%. Whatever the case, the class was not having it. "Listen up. There will be two types of exams. One will be physical and one will be based on the other classes. Be sure to study-", the bell rang, "-and that's lunch. Bye", Aizawa explained before walking out of the room with a lunch box.  Everybody stretched and stood up.

"Ugh, I'm so gonna fail!", yelled an agonized Kaminari. He made a sour face and clutched his head with his hands. A couple of other students muttered a, 'same', and had gloomy auras. "W-well, if that's the case, I would love to help all of you out!", Momo said with a jittery smile. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled cutely without meaning to. The people who were once gloomy were suddenly smiling. 'Cute!', they thought.

"Yo, Bakubro! I'm needing some help with math! Think you can help me?", Kirishima exclaimed as he walked over to the explosive boy. "I don't see why I should, shitty hair. I gue--" "It's seems like you need some help with grammatical Japanese as well. Mind if I help you too?", Yashiro said, joining the conversation. Kirishima pumped his fist into the air. "Yeah! Thanks, Naka-bro! Anything you need help on?", Kirishima fully turned towards the slightly shorter male.

Yashiro shook his head, "No. At least, I don't think I do. If we come across something I don't know, then I'll ask. That's where you come in, Bakugo-san. Would you please join us?". "You don't believe I could help...?", Kirishima said, pouting in a manly way. Yashiro realized how that sounded. "It depends on what you know, but considering I've never studied with you before, I really don't know. Anyway--" "Fine. We meet at the cafe a couple blocks from here. 9 a.m. on Saturday. You fucks better not be late", Bakugo ended the conversation.

(Time Skip)

Yashiro brushed his teeth, humming a sad tune. He finished getting ready before heading to the cute cafe. Yashiro was well aware of the awkward feeling that was bound to arise. Bakugo and Yashiro have both been here before. Alone, together, and talking.

[King_of_the_Bakus]
Hey, you fucks. Are you
here yet or what? Some
chick is trying to rub up on
me.

[CottonBall]
I'm on my way in now. Don't
worry! Your knight is here!
d(・ω・`)

[CottonBall]
We'll be waiting for you,
Kirishima-san!

[Red_Stallion]
Alright! Still the same direc-
tions, right?

[King_of_the_Bakus]
Yes, dumbass.

Yashiro looked around the cafe, seeking to find an angry boi. Yashiro finally found him and got an idea. The woman ,who was obviously being a pedo (the reason I say this is because they're all still 15 or 16, which is underage is most countries), would have no choice but to remove her filthy hands. "Um excuse me, miss, but could you please leave him alone",he asked loud enough for everyone to hear. She looked at Yashi and sneered.

"He's my son! I'm just hugging him and giving him some motherly love" "What's with the g-string, then?", she looked mortified as those words fell out of his mouth. "W-w-what do you mean??! I wouldn't wear one of those in public! Just who are you?!", she yelled, getting a little too defensive for a 'mother'. Thing is, he was bluffing about the whole 'g-string' thing. "My name is Nakandashi Yashiro from U.A.'s class 1-A", Yashiro said, smiling menacingly. "He is Bakugo Katsuki from my class. I know for a fact you aren't his mom, so please get off of him. Okay?", some police, that just happened to be having some coffee, where getting ready to escort her out of the cafe. "N-no! That ca-can't be!", the two police men pulled her away and out of the now peaceful little cafe.

"...you fuck...", Bakugo murmured. Yashiro hummed in confusion, not hearing what Bakugo said. "I said, 'Thanks, you fuck'. There. You happy?", Bakugo growled. Yashiro just smiled and placed his books and studying materials on the table. "Very. Though, I don't deserve it. You probably could have taken care of it and I probably shouldn't have used our class's name in public. Especially not after the tournament and such. I--" "Is worrying your hobby or something? You don't need to worry about those kinds of things. Besides, I have a bad reputation so even if I did stand up for myself, many would see me as the bad guy", Bakugo said with an annoyed face.

Yashiro's P.O.V. (I keep using 'I' instead of he, so this'll be easier on me):

"Is there anything I can get you, sirs?", the same waitress from last time asked. Unlike the other waitresses or waiters, she didn't smile when she served us. It's like she wasn't okay with us being here. "I'll take a mocha with extra whipped cream and three slices of strawberry cheesecake" "Salted caramel latte with extra whipped cream as well", we placed our orders.

"Yo! I miss anything?", Kirishima-san ran to our table, not seeing the waitress. "Nothing much. I was getting sexually harassed by an old hag, and he got rid of her", Bakugo-san answered and pointed at me. Heat rose to my cheeks out of embarrassment and slight happiness because of my accomplishment. "Cool! What should we get started on first? Math, English, Hist--" "Ahem, sir, do you need anything?", the waitress rudely interrupted. 'Well, I guess he interrupted her first. Either way, it wasn't exactly a polite way to say 'excuse me, we were in the middle of conversation. Do you need anything?' '', I thought to myself. "Oh, yeah! I'd like some green tea and a chocolate chip cookie!", Kirishima-san sat down after he ordered.

"Argh! What the hell is a quadratic formula?! If I'm going into hero work, why do I need to know this?!", Kirishima-san groaned within the first five minutes of studying. "X equals negative B, plus or minus the root of B squared minus 4 multiplied by A and C, over 2 times A. It will make more sense when we replace the variables with numbers. Do you get it, Kirishima-san/Shitty hair?", Bakugo-san and I explained. "Uh, maybe! Let's replace the vary labels or whatever they're called", he replied.

"Here you go. Separate checks or same check?", the mean waitress inquired. "Same check", Bakugo-san and Kirishima-san answered for me. "If that's the case, then I'll pay", I said. "What the fuck? Just because I paid last time doesn't mean you have too, dumbass" "Wai--" "Well I still haven't taken you to the Spicy noodles shop yet" "Hold u--" "So what? Just let me or Kirishima get it and keep saving your money" "GUYS!! I've got this. You just have to catch me up on whatever's going on", Bakugo-san and I looked at each other, then back at Kirishima-san. "Deal."

(Time Skip)

"And that's why I don't need this fucker to pay for me", Bakugo-san said, pointing his thumb at me. I ate my cheesecake before answering. "How did you know I was saving my money, though?", He looked at me with a questioning glance. I tilted my head a bit. "I didn't. I just assumed. Not many people get summer jobs unless they're saving up for something", he replied. I nodded and sipped my coffee, giving myself a mustache.

Whenever Kirishima-san got something wrong, Bakugo-san would hit him with newspaper. However, if I got something wrong, he would try to calmly explain how to find the answer. Key word:try. Sometimes, he would lash out, but at least he didn't hit me or call me anything I wasn't used to by now. The rest of the day was like that. All in all, I felt like midterms wouldn't be that much of a problem for me. Oh boy, was I wrong.

Hey! I still want Yashiro to engage in time with his other friends, such as Todoroki or Kirishima, so that's what I'll do! Don't forget though. Bakugo is the love interest for this story, as voted by you guys. Alright!  gotta go to choir! (Btw, that you for over 6.K reads! Like, what the fuck??? Even while I was on hiatus, y'all kept reading and/or voting. Thank you so much! Love y'all!)

Ciao!!!