Chapter 5: Personal Interactions and Questions

Hi again! I'm back :v Hope you enjoy the chapter!

.............................................

"Kid..... ", no answer was heard. " Yashi.... ", again, no answer. A long scarf picked up the 'kid' and dragged him from the soft, comfortable bed. "Whaaaat...?", a groggy voice asked. " School", Aizawa answered without missing a beat. Yashiro groaned and picked himself off of the floor. "We'll leave in 30 minutes", Aizawa said as he started walking to the living room. Yashiro nodded and went to go take a shower.

Yashiro looked at his reflection and shuddered. His skin was getting more tan, and he was gaining a bit of muscle, but he didn't think that that was the problem. His face was skinny and his eye bags were still noticeable. To him, they were flaws he didn't know how to fix.

(Time Skip)

Aizawa drove to the back entrance and gave security his I.D. They nodded and gave the signal to let them in. Once the two were in the drive way, parked and all, Aizawa ruffled Yashiro's hair. Yashiro just grunted and looked at Aizawa with a confused expression. "The school is allowing me to be your homeroom teacher. Just pretend you don't know me, okay? ", Yashiro nodded and they both stepped outside of the car. "Actually, could you carry me to the classroom while I'm in my sleeping bag? ", Yashiro practically had a question mark float above his head. He nodded nonetheless and did so.

Of the very few students on the first floor, all of the were stunned to see a short, pink/blue haired boy carrying a full grown adult, who was drinking some applesauce, only using his hair.

Name: Yashiro Nakandashi

Quirk: Super Hair!

Explanation: Super hair allows the user to manipulate their hair! They can make it longer or shorter, and their hair is genetically strong, allowing the user to pick up objects. Also, depending on the person, the hair can secrete a "laughing" gas-like smell, which causes others to pass out or get super high. In Yashi's case, he can, but he's afraid to use it like that. His mother, however, was not able to, while his grandmother could. 

Drawbacks: The user slowly starts to get high themselves. Also, it causes some stress on the head, but it doesn't hurt the user. After an hour and 45 minutes, the user will be completely high and will do whatever they do when they get that way.

Yashiro was given directions by Aizawa as he ran to the classroom. Yashi stopped all of a sudden once he saw the classroom sign that said 'A' . He looked at the door in awe, but quickly snapped out of it. Aizawa was gently laid onto the floor. Class 1-A sure was creating a loud racket inside. Yashiro opened the door after letting his hair go back to normal.

He slid the door open and the classroom quieted down before looking at him. Some were surprised, others confused. "I believe you are in the wrong classroom. This is class 1-A", a blue haired, square boy with glasses said. Yashiro shook his head and pointed to the overgrown caterpillar. "If you are here to make friends, I suggest you leave", Aizawa said before slurping the last bit of applesauce in the packet.

"It took you 8 seconds to get quiet. Time is valuable you know", The pro grumbled. Yashiro was standing in the back of the class since there were 21 seats like there was supposed to be. Aizawa looked out over the sea of students and took a gym uniform from out of his sleeping bag. "Hurry up and put these on. Meet me outside", the class exclaimed in various ways. Many upset, a few excited, some were not even paying attention because they were thinking of inappropriate things.