Halloween Special: Tricks and Candy

Any texts being shown on the left have the names that Yashiro has chosen for them. Similarly, Yashiro's name changes depending on who he's texting. With that out of the way, let's get to it!

Yashiro's P.O.V.:

I woke up with a stretch and a yawn. Today was the day I was anticipating: Halloween. Halloween (I accidently typed halloweeb) is one of my favorite holidays because people seem way more laid back about how you look. When I woke up, it was already 2:30 in the afternoon. This made me jump out of my bed. The party starts at 5:00 pm.

I looked in my closet, choosing between a couple different costume ideas. That's when it hit me. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready. A quick shower was all I needed, not wanting to feel my back while scrubbing. I dried off in a matter of seconds. I put on my clothes and took out a small kit of make-up I keep just for Halloween. Taking around an hour to do make-up and fake blood, I cleaned up my station and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked at the time. '4:30??! Didn't Midoriya-san say he would--', my thoughts were interrupted when someone rung the doorbell. I checked the peephole and opened the door. "Hello, Naka-san!", Midoriya-san was at my door, fully dressed as a ghost with freckles, a hat, and a bowtie. "Hello Midoriya-san. Didn't you say you would text me when you got here?", I checked my phone while he replied. "I did though".

[Deck-em]
I'll be there in about 5 min-
utes!
(^v^)

I shook my head and my own ignorance. "I'm sorry. Hold on, we can go after I get my scelra lenses in", Midoriya-san nodded with a smile. I opened the bathroom once more and opened a special contacts case. This year, I was being half demon half angel. I cleaned them with solution and placed them in my eyes. I walked out again to see Midoriya-san muttering something. "Everything okay?", I asked, feeling a bit worried. "A-ah! Yeah, let's go", I grabbed my key and we walked out the door.

As we walked my hand accidently brushed against his, so I apologized. He said it was okay, but I couldn't help but feel awkward. I pulled out my phone as we walked. I felt it vibrate earlier.

[King_of_the_Bakus]
I can't stand this fucking
place so you better bring tho
-se cookies quickly, you bastard.

[CottonCandyFuck]
Don't worry, fren! I'm bringing
them! I made different kinds, so
if you don't like one, you can st-
ill some. Leave some for everyone
though.
ヾ(。﹏。)ノ゙

Good thing I baked them yesterday. Midoriya-san is holding one bag of them while I'm holding three. I made peanut butter cookies, Snickerdoodles, chocolate with caramel candies, chocolate chip, s'more cookies, macadamia nut cookies, white chocolate chip, loft-house cookies, and sugar cookies. Thing is, I accidently made too many of each, so I'm probably going to be partially responsible for people passing out.

[King_of_the_Bakus]
Don't call me that, you
fuck.

[CottonCandyFuck]
Sorry!
(;╹⌓╹)

I put my phone back in my pocket, engaging in a conversation about hero costumes. "The only thing I can't figure out about Aizawa-sensei's suit is his scarf. Like, how does it even work??", Midoriya-san made a silly hand gesture. "The scarf responds to brainwaves and hand movements. It also scans the brainwaves of those around Ai-Aizawa-sensei to determine what their intentions are and waits for Aizawa-sensei to act upon it", I replied without even thinking. Midoriya-san marveled at what I said, though I only shrunk back a bit. "I never thought of it that way! How'd you figure that out?". I panicked. "L-lucky gu-guess??", I stuttered out. He nodded and pulled out his notebook out of nowhere, writing down the info.

(Time Skip)

"Naka-kun! Deku-kun!! You're here!", Ochaco-chan said as she ran towards us. I nodded and went to set the cookies on the table full of different snacks and treats. Sato-san made an entire fucking cake, like, dude wtf? Not that I'm complaining, but why would you make a cake for a Halloween party? Tsuyu-chan made around 40 cupcakes and I made around 450 cookies. Plus, Iida-san, Momo-chan, and Todoroki-san brought a shit-ton of candy. Since they come from rich families, it's all the good stuff. Denki-san, Jirou-chan, and Kirishima-san all brought chips of all different kinds, along with Hagakure-chan who brought pretzels and nilla wafers. Tokoyami-san, Bakugo-san, Sero-san, and Shouji-san brought sodas and ginger ales. Aoyama brought bottled water because 'soda would ruin his image'. Ojiro-san was helping with some last minutes decorations, though he did bring candy apples.

Finally, the party has started. There were a couple of 2nd and 3rd years, but they mostly hung out with each other and not with us 1st years who are actually throwing the party. "Alright everyone! We're going to play truth or dare! Any one who wants to participate should come over here!", Mina-chan yelled. All of us 1st years immediately gathered around. I had no idea how to play, so this would probably be a good experience. "Naka-san?! I didn't think you were the kind to play this!", Iida-san said from beside me. "What do you mean?", something seemed to click in everyone else's mind, but I just tilted my head in confusion. "A-alright then! Tooru-chan, truth or dare?", Mina-chan asked. Hagakure-chan thought for a moment before answering, "Dare". "I dare you to kiss your crush~!", Mina-chan declared. Tooru sputtered and mumbled an 'okay'. We all watched as she got up. Ojiro-san sputtered as she kissed his cheek. I 'aww'-ed and smiled. I think I understood the game. Especially after we had been playing it for a while. "Naka-kun, truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to give someone of our choosing a kiss". I nodded and felt someone blindfold me. I could tell they were talking, but I couldn't tell what they were saying. "Alright! You can come forward now", I did as I was told, feeling around for someone. I finally felt a face and leaned in. The person placed their lips on mine, holding the back of my head gently. Whoever it was, they were being so sincere that I was starting to get flustered. Never before has anyone kissed me with such a feeling of....feeling of...of what? This sensation was something I've never experienced. I could hear Mina-chan and Ochaco-chan cheering, Mineta-san gagging, and a couple people were growling.  We both leaned back and I could hear them shuffle to their seat. Just who was that?

(Time Skip)

I thanked everyone and put the extra 275 cookies in my bags. I walked home with both the Baku-squad and the Deku-crew.  Both groups were talking about memes and stuff like that. The kiss was still on my mind. I'm going to ask them later. We reached my home and I said good night to reach of them individually. I thought about it the rest of the night. This is the first time I've been flustered by a kiss.

...............................................

Okay, yeah. Not the best Halloween special, but idk.

Who kissed Yashi? You'll find out soon~.

Remember to vote for who you want Yashiro to end up with:

Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, or Midoriya.

I gtg.

Ciao!!