This is kind of a crack but idk because I wasn't tryna make it funny lol

T'was the night before Christmas, and all through the house, every creature was stirring. Even the plush mouse.

To put it simply, insomnia is a bitch. Two humans in the house could relate. Both stayed up watching videos that they both like and hate.

Christmas couldn't have come sooner. As soon as the bells had rung, the loudest member of the household sprung.

Yelling, he was so full of joy! However, when his fiance came around, they both had to wait for the boy.

His hair was scruffy and tangled. His clothes were covered in cat hair, especially from the cats: Puffy and Wrangle.

After they had coffee, the first gift was given. The boy smiled, being happier than ever (he got a dog plushie). The next gift made the fiance completely driven.

The complete set of 'Akira and the American' CD's with all seven seasons. The boy had stopped, he loved this show for all sorts of reasons.

The boy was speechless, but he hugged dad 1 and dad 2. This set was exclusive, expensive, and brand-new. How could he not say, 'Thank you'?

The next gift was to the cat loving fiance. Many didn't know how to buy for him, but what he got made his day.

A cat themed sleeping bag had made it's way.

He placed a kiss on his lover's cheek. The boy chuckled as told them that they were such geeks.

The last gift was for the loud one. The two others glanced at each other. With this final gift, another commitment had just begun.

A puppy licked the man's face. He hugged the two who sat next to them, the puppy joining the embrace.

"I love you both so much. Merry Christmas", he said with conviction. "Love you too. Merry Christmas", they both replied, with different inflictions.

All loved what they had goten. Dare I say, this Christmas will never be forgotten.

..............................................

Yeah, so I updated.
Thing is, I wrote chapter 18.
Problem 1: I messed up so bad that I had to restart the entire chapter (about 2,500 - 4,000 words).

Problem 2: Because of problem 1, this has left me unmotivated and lazy.

Problem 3: I haven't really been checking notifications because of Problems 1&2, so now I don't even know who was voted for, what y'all have been commenting, if there were any complaints about certain part in the story, etc.

So yeah. I am not giving up on this (even though it sounds like I am everytime I try to explain lol).

It's currently 3:11 in the morning, so I'll probably just start working on it.

Special thanks to those of you who have told me not to stress myself out. I really appreciate it.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a fun filled New Year's~!