Chapter 22: Noodles and Candy Part 2

3rd Person P.O.V. :

Yashiro and Bakugo walked to the blonde boy's house. Yashiro held the bags of candy with his hair and walked slightly behind Bakugo. The silence was comfortable, but Yashiro wasn't any less anxious. His mom had always told him not to go to someone's house without their parents knowing about it. 

Bakugo unlocked the door and kicked it open, making Yashiro jump at the sudden movements.  Yashiro quietly followed the blonde inside the house. "HEY OLD HAG, WE HAVE A FUCKING GUEST OVER!!", Bakugo called out. "DID YOU BRING OVER A FRIEND?! HOLD ON, I'M COMING", the loud female voice called out from what seemed to be the living room. Bakugo grunted and closed the front door. All of a sudden, a woman, who looked like the female version of Bakugo, slid in front of Yashiro and looked him up and down. "You got good taste, huh Katsuki?", she asked. "Don't say things like that. We're just going to be playing video games", Yashiro nodded, finally knowing what they were doing at his house. "Well, you two have fun! I'll go make some snacks!", "No need, we bought candy earlier Miss", Yashiro said and showed her the bags of candy that she had missed earlier. "Oh, well I'll still be sure to check up on you guys in a bit", she grinned.

She then bonked her son on the head, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING SOMEONE??" Bakugo hissed and retaliated. "'CAUSE I'M NOT, YOU STUPID OLD HAG!!!", Yashiro sweat-dropped at the conversation. 'Do we really seem like a couple? Well, I guess we do get along better than others and we have spent time with each other outside of school...Not that I really mind or anything, Bakugo is nicer to me than he is to others and I can't deny that he is good looking...', Yashiro's thought before being dragged by the hand to Bakugo's room. Yashiro felt his cheeks feeling a bit warm, which made him internally panic. "Oi, you fine with Mario Kart?", Bakugo asked, still dragging the poor boy. "Ah, um, yeah. I haven't played it in a while so...yeah", Yashiro answered and scratched the back of his neck. 

Bakugo picked up the joy-cons and gave the blue one to Yashiro. Yashrio looked confused, seeing as he doesn't have a switch and has only played on the Wii and the Wii U. Nevertheless, he took up the offer and held the joy-con in his hand. "You know how to play, right?", Yashiro just looked at the joy-con and shook his head. "I've never played on the switch, but I've played before so it should be fine. I can probably figure it out...", Yashiro trailed off, looking at the small device in his hand. Bakugo grunted and started up the game. Little did he know, Yashiro was the literal master at Mario Kart. 

He's beaten world records against some of the best gamers, at least in this very game. He's even some-what famous in the video game community because of this, though, nobody really knows what he looks like. When asked if he was okay with being in the Guinness Book of World Records, he said that he was fine with it as long as his real name and face weren't shown. From then on, people trying to beat his records knew him as "Hiro".

After picking the characters and karts, tires, and parachutes, Yashiro's face changed into one of focus and determination. 

'3'

...

'2'

Yashiro revved up his engine.

'1'

Bakugo glanced at  Yashiro.

'Go!!'

Yashiro got ahead start, immediately in first place. Throughout the race, Yashiro dodged every item that came his way. Successful in beating Bakugo and the other players who were online, Yashiro cheered. Bakugo's face fell when he realized that he lost. "W...what? How??", Yashiro just tilted his head. "I've always been good at this game", Yashiro answered. Bakugo suddenly pieced something together. "Have you ever beaten a world record??", for some reason, this was starting to make Yashiro amused. Nonetheless, Yashiro nodded. "Yeah, but--", "Are you 'Hiro'?", Bakugo gripped Yashiro's shoulders, making the slightly smaller male uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. "Pl-p-plea-please get-get off of me!", Yashiro's eyes were starting to tear up. Quickly, Bakugo released him and, as tsundere as it sounds, looked at him in worry.