Chapter 7: Panic Attacks

I'm finally going to start doing P.O.V.s.
So, I'm also going to change something (and clarify it just in case you get confused in this chapter). Thoughts = 'Thoughts'
Talking = "Talking"
Something sarcastic/emphasised = 'Anything '

..........................................

Yashiro's P.O.V.

I watched as Midoriya-san and Bakugo-san fought. 'Bakugo-san, what are you doing? Uraraka-chan just ran off '. I paced around the room, trying to think of what I might have to do. Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light that came from the monitors. Toshi-san was yelling into the headset,"If you do that again, you automatically lose!!!". Anxiety started to swell up inside my chest. 'He could have killed him!', I thought. I quickly fazed out of paying attention. Sitting down in a corner, I couldn't help but remember one situation....

(Flash Back)

"If you don't wear this, we're gonna kill you then fuck your body all we want", one dipshit said as the others chuckled. "Leave me alone!!", I yelled. Just as I had, one of them held me while another tore off my shirt. "STOP!! STOP IT!!", my yelling was ignored as a piercing pain in my back was erupting. I started to scream. It felt like they were burning my back as they stuffed their filthy cocks into my mouth to shut me up. Whimpers could be heard by everyone in that disgusting, bloodied, vomit-inducing room.
.
..
...
..
.
"Hey, you okay man?", a kind voice asked. I hadn't even noticed how I had hung my head and was trembling ever so slightly. I just nodded my head. "Well, your team is up. I suggest you get ready", a red-head said. 'His name is Kirishima, right? Seems okay...Can't be sure though...' I nodded once more and joined the group. "A-alright. This wouldn't be fair if one team had three people and the other one had two. So, as a compromise, young Nakandashi will be playing as a hostage in this test!", Toshi-san said with slight worry in his voice. "That is, if Nakandashi is too uncomfortable with that, he could be a third party...?", I thought it over carefully. "I think I'll be able to handle it...", I spoke up and let him know I would be okay. It's been years since those things have happened anyway. I should be fine if I just don't think about it. Toshi-san looked surprised for a second, before putting on the smiley facade he usually has. "Alright! Once the 'hostage' is tied up, we'll get started!", Toshi-san explained. Oh boy...

"You're still able to breathe, right?", I nodded at Ojiro. Ojiro nodded and went to guard the weapon. "BEGIN!!!", once those words were said, Hagakure took off her gloves and shoes. "I'll sneak up on them...!", she whispered to Ojiro. She then ran off. Suddenly, everything was getting cold and ice could be seen entering the room. I started to panic, both from the ropes which I had been trying to get out of since the test began, and from the ice that was coming closer and closer.

Rope burns started to appear on my wrists and ankles, just as they had so many years ago. While those were now scars, these stated to hurt. I couldn't even feel the cold anymore. Thoughts raced as the chafing became worse and worse. I could feel blood trickling from my wrists. The ropes were removed and the 'hero' team were pronounced the victors*. "Come on. We need to get back for the evaluation", I snapped out of my dazed and panicked state and stood up to walk behind the red and white haired boy. 'Something about him is comforting...forget about that though...why did I have to remember at a time like this?'

"Well, the 'real victors' would be Todoroki-kun and Shoji-kun. They both took care of the situation smoothly and effectively. Ojiro-kun also did well and kept an eye on both the weapon and the hostage. On the other hand, Hagakure-chan didn't plan for the possibilities of a quirk that could get her stuck. Nakandashi-kun also did poorly, assuming that a villain would keep tabs on all of the hostages' movements, they would have to be careful and move discreetly", Yaomomo explained. "W-well done. Anyway, let's get back to the tests. Someone, please take Nakandashi to the nurse", Toshi-san announced. "I'll go" "I'LL GO" "Fine, ya fuck" three very distinct voices all answered to the call. "J-just one!" Bakugo glared at Todoroki and Kirishima, pushed my back forward, and said, "Come on bubble-fuck. We don't have all fucking day." I scurried behind him, but it hurt because on the rope burns and cuts on my ankles.