Chapter 14

Not edited (Sorry for a short chapter, but making it longer would totally mess up the next one, because I wanted what happens next to be in Cindy's pov, and I switch every other chapter as you've noticed)

Chapter 14

Ryan

I rubbed my eyes as I was woken up by my phone ringing like crazy. Once it stopped, it started ringing again. Whoever is trying to reach me now, better have something important at hand. "What?" I growled irritated as I answered the phone without looking who it was.

"Dude, listen to me now and you'll be angry for a whole other reason" Jake started.

"Jake?" I answered confused. "What the hell man?" I asked. I wondered where he was since he was calling when we were living in the same suite anyway.

"Uhm...okay, you're not going to be happy. Anyway, I'm pretty sure she called you first, but you didn't answer. I'm with Cindy right now, she needs our help man" he answered, and my eyes shot wide open.

"What, what happened, is she okay, what's going on, -" I started, instantly ranting and turning the light on. There was no way I could sleep now.

"I don't know why but she called me, saying she didn't have any place to stay, so I picked her up from where she called, just a random sidewalk somewhere. When I got there, she had been bleeding pretty heavily from the nose, she said someone hit her" he answered.

Fury was instant. I knew I shouldn't' have let her go back to that so called home of hers. She even promised me she would be okay. "Fuck!" I yelled and felt the urge to smash something out of anger or shifting into my wolf and rip apart whoever it was who had hurt her. "Where are you now?" I asked, my voice hard.

"We're almost at the hotel, but I think she fell asleep. Anyway, I know you're probably already planning a murder right now, but please try and keep calm. She's scared shitless right now. Whatever caused it, it must be really bad" he answered.

He was right. It was difficult to control my anger right now, but the fact that she needs me now, triumph the fact I also needed to hurt whoever punched her. She came first for me, always. "I know" I said through gritted teeth. "Just...keep her safe until you get here" I answered.

"Of course, she's going to be my luna after all" he answered.

"But...what am I supposed to do now, if she's so out of it as you say, telling her the truth about me now will just make her run away" I answered.

"You'll figure it now, right ow, I think she just needs to talk to someone, you, to be more specific. She may not realize it, but the mate bond will be there, even for her" he answered. "Just prepare something hot to drink, she needs to warm up a little" he answered.

"But I don't even know what she likes. Tea, hot chocolate, or coffee?" I stressed. What if she's the kind of person who hates tea and hates me for making it? Oh god, I'm overthinking this way too much.

"Just make all of it, I doubt she even cares, all she most likely cares about is seeing you tonight" he answered.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Like I said, I think she called you first, just checked your missed calls later" he answered.

"Fine" I answered and didn't bother saying anything else before hanging up. I needed to get everything ready.