Celebration

"Last one to the house is a rotten egg!"

"No fair Taeyong!"

Seokjin watched as the twins burst out of their car seats and ran towards the house while helping Namjoon unload their bags.

After they got married, Seokjin and Namjoon moved back to the younger's hometown of Ilisan

After they got married, Seokjin and Namjoon moved back to the younger's hometown of Ilisan. The city had grown since Namjoon's childhood and he loved showing his husband around the bustling city, from the library he loved to visit or to the little bakery whose sweet pastries made Seokjin crave them from time to time. Not to mention, Namjoon would be closer to his family and as a result, often found Seokjin inviting his parents for dinner.

Thanks to their jobs, Seokjin and Namjoon were able to afford a house in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in the city. Seokjin had his eye on the property for a while and knew the space would be perfect for when he and Namjoon decided to start a family.

The house also featured a fairly large backyard, which had a pool installed in the ground, and the couple had recently built a small play set for the boys. Seokjin was fairly nervous that the pool and play set wouldn't entertain the kids, so he planned on buying a bouncy house but Namjoon assured him that the kids would love it.

"Welcome home, boys," Namjoon beamed as he opened the door and let the twins take in their new home.

Ten marvelled at the size of the house while Taeyong immediately ran towards the backyard doors after spotting the play set.

"I told you they'd love it," Namjoon murmured as he laced his and Seokjin's fingers, flashing the older a smirk while Seokjin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"U-Up-up?" Ten asked nervously and held out his hands towards Seokjin, who smiled sweetly at him before taking the five year old into his arms. It wasn't long before Taeyong returned to the living room and shyly asked if Namjoon could lift him up too.

Together they toured around the house with Namjoon and Seokjin taking them into each room while Taeyong fired off a million questions while Ten listened intently.

"Is that when you married Mister Seokjin, Mister Namjoon?" Ten asked as he pointed to a photo that hung in the hallway.

Seokjin and Namjoon were standing underneath a flower-covered arch with Namjoon having wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist while Seokjin had wrapped his around Namjoon's neck. They both had expressions of devotion and love in their eyes and the wide grins on their faces were quite infectious.

"Yes it was. It was one of the best days in my entire life," Namjoon murmured and snuck a quick, loving glance at Seokjin.

"Do you have a best day, Mister Seokjin?" the twins asked and the couple looked at one another before smiling at the two boys in their arms.

"Of course. Bringing you two home as our sons," the eldest replied lovingly and nuzzled Ten's cheek before placing a kiss on Taeyong's.

"Teeeeen? Can we please switch? I wanna cuddle with Mister Seokjin too!" Taeyong whined with a pout, reaching out towards Seokjin while on the verge of tears.