Bully

"Come on Ten! We gotta get home so Daddy can take us to the park!" Taeyong exclaimed as he stood a few steps away with his arms crossed against his chest while Ten jumped into nearby puddles, laughing when he accidentally splashed himself or Taeyong.

"Come oooon, Teeeen! You're so slow!" the older whined, pouting when Ten chose to ignore him.

"One more puddle then we can go!" Ten promised before jumping into a puddle in front of Taeyong, earning a shriek from his brother as water splashed all over his legs.

"Oh look. It's the weirdos."

Turning around, the twins came face to face with the meanest girl in school, Wendy.

Her long, black hair had been tied back in a ponytail and her sharp, brown eyes narrowed angrily at the twins. She blew a bubble absentmindedly and frowned when she saw Ten hide behind Taeyong.

"Isn't your house that way, Wendy?" Taeyong pointed out and motioned to the other side of the street. He needed to get Ten and himself away from Wendy. She was very unpredictable and Taeyong knew it.

Wendy first started picking on the two boys after seeing them on the first day of school with their dads. At first, she had initially thought Namjoon and Seokjin were two single fathers dropping off their boys, but was told by an acquaintance that they were married and had twin sons.

Although she had picked on the other students already, Wendy knew Taeyong and Ten were new and sought them out as her targets. It was quite hard since Mark, Jungwoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Lucas were always swarmed around Taeyong and Ten, leaving her no room to pick on them. So, she always waited for the group to disperse before making her move.

"Yeah. But I just wanna see where you two weirdos live. It's probably in one of those straw shacks you see in the 'Three Little Pigs'!" Wendy sneered.

"Hey! We don't live in a shack! We live in a super nice house that our Appa and Daddy bought!" Ten argued, clenching his fists as he glared at the older girl.

"Whatever, weirdo. It's not like anyone will believe you anyway," the seven year old scoffed as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Why are you so mean to us? We're always nice to you in class and during recess," Taeyong reasoned as his hand slowly held Ten's in fear, freezing in place as the older girl stepped towards him.

"Because! You're probably weird like your Appas!"

Pushing Taeyong to the ground, Wendy flashed a smug grin at them both before walking off in the other direction. Her ponytail fluttered in the wind and Ten shot her a nasty glare before turning his attention towards Taeyong.

The latter had landed on his knees and scraped them against the concrete surface. Two big tears rolled down his face and he bit his lip to stifle a sob. Pulling his knees closer to his chest, Taeyong buried his head into his knees and sniffled as Ten wrapped his thin arms around him.

"Taeyong! Ten!"

Turning around, Ten was relieved to see Namjoon running up to them, his newly dyed, peach hair bobbing up and down as he slowed down to a jog.

"Taeyong? Taeyong baby, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked worriedly as he picked up the crying five year old and he looked to Ten for answers. When the youngest refused to talk, Namjoon sighed and motioned for Ten to hand him Taeyong's backpack.