Toddler Troubles

A/N: 4K?! BITCH IM YODELLING

My ass boutta cry from all the love you readers give me my heart is going to explode I don't deserve you guys 😭😤❤️💜💓

Enjoy the story and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night!!

||~||

"No, Appa! Minnie no want bath!"

Sighing, Seokjin looked down at his frowning son and placed the cute pair of puppy printed pyjamas on the sink.

For the last four days, Jimin seemed to settle into a phase where he hated bath time. Seokjin or Namjoon had experienced a similar thing with Jungkook, but never thought Jimin would undergo one too. Unless Jungkook or his hyungs were with him, Jimin refused to go even a millimeter near the bathtub.

This time though, Jimin really needed a bath. Having gone outside with Taeyong and Namjoon, the two year old had spotted a little frog and chased the creature around the yard. This would've been fine had Jimin not tripped and fell into a mud puddle.

"Minnie honey, you've got mud all over you and I don't want you getting sick," Seokjin explained with a smile, but Jimin shook his head and stomped his feet.

"No bath!" Jimin whined, tears welling up in his big eyes as he stared at Seokjin.

"Honey? What's going on?"

Looking up, Seokjin locks eyes with his husband and gestures to Jimin. The toddler is sniffling and wiping at his eyes with his sleeve, cheeks puffed out while his bottom lip wobbled.

"Dada! Appa want Minnie to have bath! Appa know Minnie no 'wike bath!" Jimin wailed, running towards Namjoon's legs while hiccuping loudly. Namjoon sighs and wipes away Jimin's tears, reducing his loud sobs to sniffling and hiccups.

"Sweetie, your Appa's right. You've got mud on you everywhere and the only way to get that out is to have a bath," Namjoon reasoned but Jimin began to cry even louder.

"Dada and Appa meanie!"

"Daddy? Appa? Why is Jimin crying?" Taeyong asked when he entered the bathroom with Ten, having heard their younger brother's cries from the living room.

"Hyungie! Appa and Dada make Chimmy have bath!" Jimin screeched, little hands reaching towards his twin brothers.

"Do you want hyungie to stay with you while you have a bath?" Taeyong asked, Jimin nodding frantically afterwards. He knew his parents needed help with Jimin and the bath, often suggesting that he would bathe with the toddler or stay with him until bath time was over.

Seokjin gave Taeyong a relieved smile when the oldest volunteered in bathing the toddler. Feeling a headache pound at his skull from Jimin's screaming, Seokjin retreated into his bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

||~||

"Dada!"

Stopping, Namjoon felt something bump against his leg and looked down to find a giggling Jungkook. In his chubby hands was Namjoon's slipper and he cuddled it like a stuffed toy, to his dad's bewilderment.

By some sort of divine intervention, Jungkook settled into a phase too, but more of an obsession according to Seokjin.

Jungkook had always adored Namjoon and sought him out when he could, but this time the toddler had achieved a new level of adoration. Jungkook would follow Namjoon everywhere around the house, even the bathroom. The amount of times he'd scared Namjoon by simply standing there was almost uncountable.