Surprise

"Bye Appa! Have a good day at work!" the twins called out as they stood on the porch with Namjoon.

Seokjin smiled as he waved at his sons and blew kisses at them, a signature move of his. Placing his things in the front seat of his car, Seokjin was about to turn around when two little boys flanked his legs while Namjoon wrapped his arms around the older's waist.

"One last hug before you go!" Ten chimed and gave Seokjin's calf a loving hug before calling out to Taeyong and retreating back into the house.

"Make sure to give Taeyong and Ten their gummy medicines. Remember to put the bottle away cause I caught Taeyong trying to eat the rest once. Also-," Seokjin reminded, but was cut off by Namjoon kissing him sweetly.

Looping his arms around Namjoon's neck, Seokjin sighed when the latter turned his head and deepened their kiss. Reaching up to tangle his fingers in Namjoon's hair, the older let out a whimper when Namjoon nibbled on his bottom lip before pulling away.

"A little something sweet for you to take to work," Namjoon teased and winked at his blushing husband.

"You're such a tease," Seokjin whined and pouted cutely while folding his arms against his chest.

"Oh don't be like that. You know you love it when I tease you," Namjoon murmured and kissed the older again.

"Daddy! Stop kissing Appa and come play with me and Ten!" Taeyong called out from the entrance and darted across the lawn towards Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Oh! Taeyong!" Namjoon laughed when the little boy began to yank on his arms. Picking him up, Namjoon and Seokjin peppered his face with kisses and Taeyong giggled, using his little hands to fend off the attacks.

"No fair! I want kisses too!" Ten protested and ran across the yard to where the three were. Tugging on Seokjin's pant leg, Ten squealed in delight as Seokjin picked him up and began to dote on him like his older brother.

Placing them both in Namjoon's arms, Seokjin ruffled each boy's hair and lovingly kissed their foreheads.

"Bye Appa! Come home soon!" the twins chorused as they watch Seokjin get into his car and start the vehicle. Once behind the wheel, he slowly began to back out of the driveway and onto the main road.

"I love you!" Namjoon called out and chuckled when Seokjin gave him a flying kiss.

||~||

"Thank god. I can finally sit down," Seokjin muttered as he stepped into his office with a cup of coffee in one hand and a file under his arm. Setting them down on his desk, the doctor let out a relived sigh when he sat down in his chair and rubbed at his sore neck.

He had only been at the hospital for two hours and already, he was exhausted. It was tiring running back and forth to attend to patients, but Seokjin loved his job. Thankfully, there were other doctors too and Seokjin scored himself a small break.

As he sipped his coffee, Seokjin thought back to his discussion with Namjoon.

"Taeyong wants a baby brother," Namjoon spoke and saw his husband's eyes widen in surprise.

"A-A baby brother? Namjoon, where did he get that idea?" Seokjin asked, taking a seat on their bed to make sure he didn't collapse from the shock.

"I think he's jealous of Jungwoo and Jiheon, jagi. He couldn't stop staring at Chan when Kyungsoo and Jongin-ah arrived. It was even more obvious when Jennie and Lisa arrived with Ji-hyo and he kept asking Sicheng-ssi if he could hold Jaemin," Namjoon replied as he climbed into his side of the bed.