Disneyland

"Wake up, Appa! Wake up, Daddy! We're gonna miss all the rides if you keep sleeping!"

Groaning, Seokjin and Namjoon woke up to see Taeyong and Ten jumping on their bed, already dressed for the day ahead. However, the two had opened their luggages and thrown almost all their other clothes onto the floor in search of something to wear and Seokjin inwardly grumbled when he saw the mess.

"Go back to bed, guys. It's still really early," Namjoon murmured groggily and buried himself deeper within the covers.

"No it's not! It's almost seven in the morning, daddy!" Taeyong corrected while pointing towards the alarm clock on the nightstand.

When they arrived in California and checked in at their hotel, the twins collapsed onto their bed and slept for the entire day while Namjoon and Seokjin arranged their activities and helped settle Jungkook in. Unlike his brothers, Jungkook wasn't affected by the jet lag and continued on normally.

However, the jet lag hit Seokjin and Namjoon like a bus. Around six p.m., Seokjin crawled into their bed and fell into a deep sleep, limbs stretched out and taking up almost the entire bed. Namjoon sighed as he moved his husband to make room for himself. Half an hour later, Namjoon followed suit.

With Seokjin sleeping like the dead, that meant Namjoon had to deal with Jungkook while his entire family slept. Thankfully, they didn't stir when the baby started crying and Namjoon easily cared for his infant son.

He was surprised that the twins had already adjusted into the time zone so quickly while Seokjin and him were struggling to stay awake. But, they were much younger than him and had been busy running around the resort last night.

"Daddy! Let's go!" Taeyong whined and jumped in between the two men, separating them with his limbs while Ten padded over towards Jungkook's carrier and carefully lifted the baby out.

"Yongie, you're so noisy!" Ten giggled and Jungkook voiced his approval, babbling nonsense as he looked from Taeyong to Ten. Setting the baby down on the ground, Ten grabbed his toy police car off the table and began to play with Jungkook, who squealed in delight at the flashing red and blue lights.

Seeing that his dad wouldn't budge, Taeyong pouted before jumping off and joining his brothers on the floor.

"Namjoon...get up," Seokjin mumbled sleepily and swatted his husband's arm. The younger continued to sleep and didn't get a second to react before Seokjin pulled his leg back and kicked him off the bed. The twins jumped when they heard a dull thud and turned to see a groggy Namjoon glaring at Seokjin, who smiled in his sleep.

Getting up, Namjoon rubbed at his eyes and smiled softly when he saw Ten and Taeyong playing with Jungkook.

"Daddy's up!" Taeyong cheered, giggling as Namjoon picked him up and peppered his face with kisses.

"Daddy's gotta go take a bath so wait for me, okay? After I'm done, we can go eat and maybe swim in the pool after," Namjoon suggested with a smile, having put down Taeyong and giving each of his sons' hair a ruffle before disappearing into the bathroom.

||~||

"Come on, Ten! We gotta get this to our room before Appa wakes up!"

"I can't go super fast, Taeyong! I'll spill everything!"

Sticking his tongue out at his older brother, Ten balanced the tray in his arms while Taeyong zoomed down the hallway, stopping to wave at other guests and smile at the maids. Namjoon held a now sleeping Jungkook, whose cheek was squished against Namjoon's shoulder.