Addition

"Boys? Can you come here for a moment?" Namjoon called from the kitchen. Glancing up from their game of cars, Ten and Taeyong looked at one another worriedly. Had they done something bad?

Setting them aside, the twins exit the living room and enter the kitchen with Jungkook. The baby now had a teething ring in his mouth and is flapping an arm wildly, reminding Taeyong of a bird and the older giggles.

"Dada!" Jungkook squeals through a mouthful of rubber and plastic, making Seokjin coo at his youngest. Picking up the squeaking baby, Seokjin tickles his little belly and smiles when Jungkook laughs, doe eyes crinkling while his chubby hands try to fight off Seokjin.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" Ten asked, peering up at Namjoon with a big smile.

"Your appa and I have a surprise for you boys. But first, you need to change because we're going somewhere," Namjoon explained while ruffling Ten's hair.

"Okay, daddy! You can't tell us where we're going though!" Taeyong giggles before disappearing upstairs with his brother. Seeing that his hyungs left, Jungkook slowly climbed down and toddled towards the staircase. His lips were set in a pout as he struggled to climb up onto the first step, squeaking when Seokjin picked him up and carried him to his room.

||~||

"And here we are!" Namjoon exclaimed as their vehicle pulled up to the familiar parking lot of the orphanage. Taeyong glanced out the window and began to panic, tears building up in his eyes as he tugged on Seokjin's shirt.

"Appa! Are you giving us back?! You promised that you wouldn't! Is it because me and Ten broke your vase?! We're sorry that we did, Appa! We'll fix it! Just don't give us back!" Taeyong sobbed, hiccups wracking his little body as he held a crying Ten.

Jungkook began to wail too. The little toddler loved his brothers so much. Whenever they were happy, he was happy. When they were upset, he was upset too. When they cried, he cried too.

Seokjin grimaced at Namjoon, the younger smiling sheepishly at him before turning around to face their sons. Seokjin knew it would be a good idea to tell the twins that they weren't being given back before they went to the orphanage, but Namjoon insisted that it would ruin the surprise.

Now here they were, sitting in a car filled with crying children.

"Hey hey! Nobody's being given back and your daddy will just buy me a new vase, so don't worry about it. We're here to see someone very special!" Seokjin chirped, exhaling when the boys began to calm down and stared at him.

"You're not giving us back?" Ten sniffled as a fist rubbed at his eyes.

"No, baby. Your daddy and I would never give all of you away, remember? We love you too much to do that," Seokjin assured with a smile.

"Your Appa's right, we'd never want to give any of you away," Namjoon added.

"Now come on, guys. We don't wanna keep Miss Bae waiting!"

||~||

"Hi Miss Bae!"

"Taeyong! Ten! I haven't seen you guys in so long! How have you been?" Joohyun asked as she bent down to hug the two boys.

"Good! Appa and Daddy take very good care of us! We're six years old now and we're big boys! We even have a baby brother too! His name's Jungkook but we call him Kookie!" Taeyong exclaimed and the aforementioned lets out a squeal, toddling towards his eldest hyung and smiling at the lady.