Grandma!

As sunlight slowly began to seep into their bedroom, Seokjin groaned as the light shined into his eyes and the doctor sat up on the bed, stretching his arms above his head while a yawn left his lips.

Turning to his left, he smiled to see Taeyong and Ten fast asleep, peace radiating off their little faces as Ten stretched in his sleep and settled against Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon's dark hair stuck out in every direction and the blanket that was once up to his shoulders had wrapped around his waist. The younger's shirt had ridden up a bit, exposing a small amount of his toned stomach and Seokjin blushed.

His family looked absolutely beautiful. The way the sun bathed the three of them in its golden light made their tanned skin glow and Seokjin felt his heart swell with love as the light caught itself on Namjoon's ring while casting a warm glow on their sons' faces.

A text snapped Seokjin out of his trance and he picked it up to see that his older brother had texted him.

Big Brother🤙🏼
Good morning Jinnie! How are you?

Seokjin💟
Just woke up hyung! I've been a little tired because of work but I'm doing fine! :)

Big Brother🤙🏼
Make sure to get lots of rest when you can!! It's important for a doctor to know that! ;)

Seokjin💟
Jung-hyung! That one hurt! :(

Big Brother🤙🏼
Haha! You're not the only one who knows how to tell jokes!

Anyway, I heard you and Namjoon adopted the boys you always talked about! Were you tired of being the only one calling Namjoon 'Daddy'?? 😏😏😏😏

Seokjin💟
HYUNG WTF😵😳🙊

Big Brother🤙🏼
Jk jk 😂

Seokjin💟
😤

Big Brother🤙🏼
Anyway, eomma found out and she wants to meet them!

Seokjin💟
That's awesome! It'll be nice to see her again ...especially after appa's funeral.

Big Brother🤙🏼
Yeah and she's been a little bit better since then. I'll drop her off after dinner at your place and maybe pick her up before nine

Seokjin💟
Sounds like a plan!
Also do you think she'll like the boys?

Big Brother🤙🏼
She'll love them, Seok. Besides, they won't be as bad as Namjoon was when she met him 😉😂

Seokjin💟
BYE😤👋

||~||

"Appa! Appa! When's grandma coming?!" Taeyong chattered as he bounced around the kitchen, tailing after Seokjin as he carried two cups of coffee to the dining table. Setting the cup in front of Namjoon, the older kissed Namjoon on the cheek and smiled lovingly at him.