Relatives

"Daddy! When's Uncle Jackson gonna be here?" Taeyong whined for the nth time as he entered the bathroom with Ten following behind him. Finally getting Jungkook into his pink bunny onesie, Namjoon turned around and chuckled at the sight of his son.

Taeyong had a piece of his hair tied up to look like a tree and four sparkly hair clips decorated his soft brown locks. Recently, Ten had developed a hobby of putting peoples' hair up after seeing Taeyong do it when the twins went to dance lessons. Begging Seokjin to buy him a couple of hair ties, Ten spent almost hours styling anyone's hair. Everyday, he'd hunt someone down and beg them to tie their hair. Currently, Ten's favourite victims were Taeyong, Seokjin, and Jungkook. Occasionally, Lucas and Baekhyun were attacked by the younger at school.

"Your Appa should be coming home with Uncle Jackson and Uncle Jinyoung in a few minutes. Can you and Ten clean up the race track in the living room before they get here?" Namjoon asked and the twins nodded at their dad before disappearing into the living room, Taeyong's hair bobbing up and down as he raced his twin.

| |~ | |

"I'M BACK NAMJOON!"

"Jeez Jackson! We've literally been here for thirty seconds and already you're yelling at the top of your lungs!"

'It's like he never even left...' Namjoon thought to himself as he walked into the living room and saw his older brother Jackson Wang and his fiancé Park Jinyoung. At their sides were their two year old sons, BamBam and Yugyeom, who grinned at their uncle.

Like Ten, BamBam was given a nickname. His real name was Kunpimook, but Jinyoung and Jackson realized that his name was quite hard to pronounce. Even remembering it was a task.

(You guys can skip this blurb if you want. it's just a flashback to how BamBam got his name)

Jinyoung wanted to give Kunpimook a cute nickname like Jae or Beom-Soo after they brought him and Yugyeom home as one year olds. Jackson was busy bouncing and cooing at little Yugyeom, who was squealing and grabbing at Jackson's cheeks as his dad made faces at him. While Jinyoung was conjuring nicknames for their oldest baby, Jackson took one look at little Kunpimook and said:

"Let's call him BamBam."

He looked up at Jackson as if the younger had sprouted two heads, wondering if he was dead serious. The look in his eyes made Jinyoung groan in annoyance.

There was just no way his boyfriend wanted to call the adorable, drooling baby in his arms BamBam. Hell, it sounded like it belonged more to a rapper than a one year old!

"Please tell me you're not serious about naming our baby BamBam," Jinyoung sighed, but Jackson stared in confusion at him.

"But I don't see the problem with naming him BamBam," Jackson argued and Kunpimook squealed, "See?! He likes it!"

"Jackson-ah, tell me. What comes to mind when I say 'BamBam'?" Jinyoung asked with an eerily calm voice, but this goes undetected by Jackson. The older watched as his boyfriend thought to himself before snapping his finger and grinning at him.

"Kunpimook!" Jackson exclaimed happily, earning some giggles from his boys.

Jinyoung knew there was no point in him arguing with Jackson. The man may be a little dumb at times, having called a lion a tiger (rather confidently) while the two were on a date, but there was nothing you could do when it came to arguing with him. Jackson always found a way to win.

So that's the story of how Jinyoung ended up naming his oldest child BamBam. All thanks to Jackson Wang and his universal abilities to win against him.